Ling leaving Jan 22

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Hello everyone, even though Ling is going back under not so well circumstances, if there is anyone that is going to be in GZ during the 2 months, she would still love to meet you. She has so much fun taling to the ladies that she has here, and she would love to meet more from CFL.

Please let me know, either PM or email.

Guest blsqueaky
Hey OTR Mark, sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Man, two months without her???? Better get a few hundred bags of of cheetos and dig out those old urls you deleted from the favs.

Trigg, consider it done, and time to be a bachelor again, get to cook real food, make a mess, not worry about laundry. B) :D

Guest blsqueaky
For Ling -

Travel safely.  I am so glad I had a chance to meet your father last year.

Greet the rest of your family for me.

Dean

Dean, thanks, she will pass your's and Lannies best wishes.

She is already packed, can not believe it, less than 1/2 hour

Hey OTR Mark, sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Man, two months without her???? Better get a few hundred bags of of cheetos and dig out those old urls you deleted from the favs.

Trigg, consider it done, and time to be a bachelor again, get to cook real food, make a mess, not worry about laundry. :o :P

Do remeber--she'll be back. Lots of Chlorine bleach - HIDE all potential evidence---Format computer hard drive-Check all favorite places-Check under bed for "books" -Destroy all online credit card purchase recipts-Destroy all records from local movie rentals-

Oh hell Mark---same stuff you did before she got here.

Give our regards to her and tell her she trained you once-she can train you again when she gets back.

Trigg