Guangzhou Hotels web site

elcajongr

I registered for membership, then after a quick system message stating my membership was received I logged on and viewed rates that were slashed from $$ I can't remember, 6-hundred something to 380 rmb for a double king in the main building....the double twin was slashed from 4-hundred something to 280 rmb.

The next day (today) I received an e-mailed conformation with information about the reservation.......but in a space where the Member No. went, it noted "not a member." Curious! :unsure:

I quickly fired off a reply with history to them and advised that I had indeed registered with them prior to making this reservation and that if a discount for members was given, I believed I should receive one. Why not? :unsure:

We'll see what kind of response I get.

By the way, is the main building the place to land your room....or is the annex the better location? We're looking for nice at low price....but definitely want a king bed.....not double twins.....come on, it's the holidays, Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day, and hopefully celebration for getting visa's for our lovely wives! :unsure:

PapaBear

• 3 months later...