John, I also attended Penn State. I think we might have been there about the same time. What a coincidence!

Ken

:rolleyes:

Yeah Ken back then I remember they had three trimesters per year, and there were protests because the tuition was being hiked from $300 to $320 a trimester. $960 a year tuition was considered an outrage. I went after a side trip to Vietnam so I graduated a little later than my High School peers. I finished up in 1976. How about you? What was your major?

From no information,to,too much information.

In the blink of an Eye!

I reckn' thada' be quick draw don-a-sho.

fastest moderator this side of the Mississippi...partner! :rolleyes:

Like the quote in my signature says... life's about bad and worse. That must have fallen under the "worse" catagory.

:blink: :P Peace and Love Brothers, Peace and Love :D :P :blink:

From no information,to,too much information.

In the blink of an Eye!

I reckn' thada' be quick draw don-a-sho.

fastest moderator this side of the Mississippi...partner! :lol:

Like the quote in my signature says... life's about bad and worse. That must have fallen under the "worse" catagory.

:D :P Peace and Love Brothers, Peace and Love :lol: :P B)

So quick, it made my head spin!................. :lol:

WoW!....first thing in the morning too!.......................:wacko:

...it started with a post put here by someone advertising English lessons for our loved ones applying for a visa in China, Nanning to be more specific. The post included two email addresses and a phone number.

I replied with a question and the post was shot down with rapid-fire, machine gun precision!!!............. :lol: