Something To Say About Interview

Ken and Shaoyun,

Congratulations on your interview date. After waiting so long it should be a piece of cake.

My Fiancee's interview is on Feb 1st and we are planning to be in Nanning on or about the 4th for several days to celebrate with her parents. If there is a chance perhaps we could hook up for dinner. It would be nice to spend an evening with another American while I am in China.

Phil & Jiening

Ken and Shaoyun,

Congratulations on your interview date. After waiting so long it should be a piece of cake.

My Fiancee's interview is on Feb 1st and we are planning to be in Nanning on or about the 4th for several days to celebrate with her parents. If there is a chance perhaps we could hook up for dinner. It would be nice to spend an evening with another American while I am in China.

Phil & Jiening

:P Thanks Phil! :D Also congratulations on your Fiancee's interview! :(

I will be in Nanning from the 4th till we go for my wife's interview, and it would be great to meet up with another American while in China! :D Just send me a personal message, and I can give you some contact information! I will check with Shaoyun to make sure it will be ok to give out her phone number.