Something To Say About Interview

:D WE GOT A INTERVIEW DATE!!!! :D

I called DOS this morning, and they said my wife's interview is scheduled for February 22nd! :D

They said her Packet-4 was mailed on 12/28! :lol: I am STILL ON THE ROOF DANCING! :P :lol:

Shaoyun was so happy when I called her, she said that she would not be able to sleep tonight!

Now I will be able to have a "Very Happy New Year!" :D :D

Thanks to everyone that has posted some very good information here on CFL! When my feet touch the ground in a few days I will more than likely have many questions! :lol: Also thanks to my friend Gene for not shooting me when I woke him up with the news this morning!:P

Good luck to everyone!, And "Happy New Year"! :D :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS KEN & SHAOYUN! :lol:  :lol:

Best wishes to both of you! Happy New year! :blink:  :blink:

Gene, I guess that makes it three! Its a batch! :lol:  :lol:

:D A Dinner I will happily pay for :D

Lets hope for more :P

Thanks Everyone, and Happy New Year! :redblob: I am down off the roof now, and getting my things together for the trip! :rolleyes: I'm very excited because I will be there for Chinese New Year! :redblob: I will be leaving on Feb. 2nd to arrive in Nanning on Feb. 4th! :greenblob:

My wife is telling me that the hospital in GUZ for the medical exams will be closed on the following days in February: 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,19, and 20! This could account for the BIG skip for interviews from Feb. 5 to Feb. 22! This is just my opinion though! :greenblob:

There are two listed in Guz. Are they both closed?

That is a very good question as I'm not real sure which one my wife was referring to! I will ask her tomorrow when I talk with her again! <_< I can't see them closing the whole hospital, or even both of them, but maybe just for the interview exams! It is during the New Year celebration week! :unsure: