case is in pending

my k3 interview was in july and my case goes under adminstrative process embassy gave me 45 days but its 6th month my case is in pending i called embassy every week but alwasy same reply ur case is in pending. but last week lady who was on phone said we are just information officers we just can give u info about ur case and ur case is still in pending i said we need help im waiting for visa and its 6th month so she said i just can give u my persnal advise that write a letter to immegration officer that ur case is in pending since 6 month, so i wrote that to immegration officer and tomarrow im going to call as usual dont know what to do im reply worried and upset since 6 months im in long wait fingerprints result embassy for in august and name check is in penidng i want to know ( will i get visa ? ) what u all think i need ur advise what to do plz help me guys :huh:

my US citizen is with me not in USA and we contect to senator we sent letter of athorization to the senator to assist our case at embassy.

my I-130 is aproved 3 months back and we sent affadivite of support fee bill and form DS 3032 waiting for next step

again im asking .... will i get visa what u all think if yes then when what is ur Predictions ?

Charon1,

It looks like you are stuck in the second name check part of this process and the only success other people have had from this site to complete this step is to have constant contact with senators and congressman. Maybe you should have your father-in-law also contacting them since he is here in the US. Continue to call the DOS to check for updates.

As far a predicting if and when you will get a visa, you can guess as well as anybody. There have not been any postings of flat out denial from anyone stuck in the second name check process. But it seems to have taken intervention by a senator or congressman to get it moving again.

I would keep calling the senators and congressman and DOS weekly.

Good Luck