I was quite surprised to be recognized a few times in GZ and at some airports by fellow CFL members. Just wanted to say hello and thanks! Seems I am even known on 001 as Yaya was surrounded by girls who recognized me and peppered her with Qs about the interview and paperwork...LOL.

We are back home now and things are great. She has met most of my family and freinds (and sruvived it...LOL). We really need to get to China Garden restaurant so the gal can tell Yaya where to find more of her kinds of food (lol). Doesn't care for too many of what I have managed to cook yet (not that I am a gourmet cook anyways). But other than food, she is adjusting pretty well. But...LOL...she is always cold here in Iowa.

Someday when I have more time, I will try to write more for y'all...not that I am overly wordy anyways.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

:wub: :blink:

Congratulations to the both of you and best wishes for much happiness.

Maybe you could tell her to be thankful she is not in International Falls, Minnesota. Encourage her to eat more oil than she normally would. Olive oil is actually really good for you in a lot of ways. How do the Eskimos survive the cold? well, they eat pure blubber. Chinese ladies worry about their weight too much but you have got to have some oil in your diet to fight the cold.