Happy holidays

My appeal should be in the pipeline before Christmas, so the clock will start to tick soon. I don't know when I'll get some news, but I'll be sure to post my results. I ask you, the wonderful people on CFL , to say a little prayer for my so and I.

I wish everyone here a wonderful holiday...and I toast to all the wonderful Chinese fiancees and wives who have brought true happiness to us.

My appeal should be in the pipeline before Christmas, so the clock will start to tick soon. I don't know when I'll get some news, but I'll be sure to post my results.  I ask you,  the wonderful people on CFL , to say a little prayer for my so and I.

I  wish everyone here a wonderful holiday...and I toast to all the wonderful Chinese fiancees and wives who have brought  true happiness to us.

Happy Holidays to you too Alex.

Hang in there... Maybe you will get a very nice belated Christmas present.

-jim and Ningning

Alex, I have not been here so often lately, it's just too painful to see so many others getting interviews while we're still in a black cloud, but I assure you all my prayers are with you and your loved one. I wish you a successful outcome and many, many blessings......

Alex,

I will say another prayer for your appeal.  I am sure that I am not alone when I tell you that I have said more than one prayer for you since you posted the story about the interview on CFL.

Best wishes for the Holidays

My sentiments exactly.

Fight the good fight, Alex. One day it will all be behind you two........... :D