Next batch of P4

Guest LAX2CAN

Guest LAX2CAN

Hi CFL!

Alright, it's been awhile since I have read about the July's P3 or the next batch of P4. Any news on January interview date? Is GZ slacking off again or what?

Has any one ever thought of immigrating to China or other countries? The K visa process is a ridiculously long and an agonizing process to go through. My S.O. and I are contemplating about immigrating else where if it takes any longer.

Yunling heard a rumor on 001 that P3's before July 15th will be getting Jan interview....bummer...well, not a bummer for those that are going to get...but our P3 was entered the end of July....so 'maybe' a Feb interview...I hope...I hope...I hope....and I PRAy for an end of Jan interview..

lol..Do not know how they will ever catch up...taking a whole month for 2 weeks of P3's...

Yunling heard a rumor on 001 that P3's before July 15th will be getting Jan interview....bummer...well, not a bummer for those that are going to get...but our P3 was entered the end of July....so 'maybe' a Feb interview...I hope...I hope...I hope....and I PRAy for an end of Jan interview..

lol..Do not know how they will ever catch up...taking a whole month for 2 weeks of P3's...

Wouldn't give TOO much creedance to the ol' rumor mill just yet. There have been very very few Jan dates handed out so far. Still quite a few more to come.

lol...I hope so....It has to be this time that is the most difficult for not just Yunling and I...but everyone else who KNOWS they are getting sooooooooo close to a P4...sooooooooo close to getting that interview date. Both of us are really starting to get at wits end. And cheetos just aren't cutting it anymore.....