Notice of Action validity

Hi Folks,

My name is Lenny. I married a sweet Chongqing girl on July 17 of last year and am still patiently awaiting her getting a K3 visa. My question if anyone can answer it is this. Does a notice of action approval notice expire on a certain date and have to be applied for again? On our notice of action that we rec'd for the I-129F petition in the box stating notice type it says valid from 4-08-04 to 08-08-04. In consideration of the glacial pace that the INS and DOS work that short time span given there isn't much.

Thanks if you can help,
Good luck to all,
Lenny

:cool:

:huh:

Hi James,

Glad to answer your question and hope that anyone else who may benefit from it reads it too. I made a serious mistake and sent copied G-325A forms when I filed the I-129F petition. The originals were sent with the I 130 petition and being new to the process I thought that it was all the same department and did not matter. It was a procedural deficiency on my part and they punished my wife and I severely for it. Two senators and a congressman assisted me as best that they could but to little avail.

Folks sign and do not copy where they tell you so.

Lenny

On our notice of action that we rec'd for the I 129F petition in the box stating notice type it says valid from 4-08-04 to 08-08-04.

OH GOD, DID YOURS EXPIRE?

YOU NOW HAVE TO START OVER FROM THE BEGINNING !!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh.... Hmmm...

Don't worry about it. You will be fine.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: