P4!!!!!!!!

Guest shamrock

HEY ~!

GREAT NEWS ~!!

It is great to finally know that the p-4's are being issued (in Nov.) after all ~!!!

Way to go guys and gals ~!!

I was on line for a full half hour today to find out that Fei has not yet been assigned....

(application sent to GZ 4-7-04)

But looks like the ice breaker has broken through to the port-of-call ~!

:D

Congrats again to everyone who will be getting their P4 and interview dates.

I called the DoS again this morning and told me unfortunately that our case had not been assigned an interview date yet. She did tell me, however, that our cases with P3s in the July timeframe are tentatively set for December interview dates. She did say this with a 'strong' sense of certainty, for whatever that is worth. She said that GZ is running about 3 months behind according to the computer.

Best of luck to all!!!

-jim

July maybe will get interview in December. BUT...if they went based upon P3 logged date...we would have had our interview in July (P3 was Nov 2003). INSTEAD, they are using the 2nd name check date (June 2) for our interview. We are in the stack with June people (although still nothing yet). So, my guess is that yours may very well be in the stack with SEPT people (hope not, but that is how it seems to work).

Hello. I have a question. What is a P3 and P4 and is paperwork and communication with GZ on my end here in U.S. done? My Fiance' is in Nanning and is waiting for an appointment. I e-mailed GZ consulate a few weeks ago (few meaning about 3) and they replied back quickly with "Based on our current schedule, it appears that the interview will occur in about 4-5 months". I think Lan (my beautiful fiance') sent the P3 to GZ in June.