Got P-3 also

We were chatting last night and BY suggested that I call DOS Friday. Well, I was up early Thursday and thought I would give it a try. After 20 minutes got someone on who took my information and said that our P-3 had been sent the day before. I called BY and told her. We were both excited.

When I got home from work I had a call and e-mail saying she had got it today. She had already filled out the forms, so she knew what was needed. After 3 hours she said she was done and went and mailed them back to GZ. Now we are waiting for P-4 too.

Congratulations to Gene and Cosmiclobster

:) B) :D :D

I knew our packets left NVC at the same times, so it looks like we will be having the P-4s around the same times.

David

Yea,

I was surprised too by how quickly she had it done. But she told me that she had talked with ladies on 001 and met them in ShenZhen and they all talked about how to do the P-3. So she had the paperwork downloaded from the website, and had already filled it in. She then just made sure to copy eveything and be sure it was up-to-date. I think it helps that she lives in a city so close to GZ.

Hurry up and wait. Reminds me of military.

David