Nanning wive's and fiances

I have noticed there are many of us, with wive's or fiances living in Nanning. My wife and one other lady have gotten together to help each other out with some of the questions they have. I was thinking that if other's are interested, they could share phone numbers and help each other out with some of the questions that come up. Like a little support group. There is alot of mis-information over there on the process. My wife has heard some. Some "experts" just do not know, but are willing to pass out information. If anyone thinks they maybe interested, let me know. I will talk to my wife about it tonight.

I'll be in Nanning from Aug 10 to Aug 29, visiting my lovely and talented ShuPing.

If anyone else plans to be there at the same time, I think it would be great to get together and also, if anyone's wife is there alone, have her join us. Kinda like the Oregon and Virginia get togethers some folks have had here in the US.

We can get a lot of information about the process to them and also help them make some friends that they'll eventually know in the states.

I don't want to take over Mike's topic, so I'll create a thread just for this.