• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neal, what do you mean by page 2??? From my experience I do know now that you should ask DOS specifically what you need from them, I asked today if the security check had started and they said yes, then I asked for the date and I got it, so I guess I should ask in my next calls if it's been completed and when. It seems like they're always reluctant to go into the details of the case. I wonder how they do this name check, if it's the same process they do at NVC, and in average how long it takes to be completed,

just seems strange how long it took in your case.

Thank you everyone for all of the info on the current batch of P4s and appts being scheduled for Sep. It is helpful to know we are seeing appts for others who are about one month ahead of us. I've updated my own timeline in my sig, and I am hoping that Quan will receive her P4 next month or in Oct.

Neil, my heart goes out to you and Yaya. Hang in there and be strong. I hope you are the next one with some good news. You two certainly deserve it!

I heard today in the last 2 weeks a total of 18 Gals from 001.com have recieved P4's all with P3 return dates in April. Friday this week was also a day for a P4 recieved for April P3 returns. Looks Like they are still spitting out P4's for people that sent P3's back in April and May is probably approching fast... I hope everyone gets their Packet 4's quick! Maybe everyone needs to be a member of 001.com to get faster service haha...