• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darrell,

Congratulations from Candy and myself! I've been watching your timeline since you're about a month ahead of us. I'm just hoping and praying that maybe a month from now, I'll have some good news to share as well.

P.J.

Darrell,

Congratulations from Candy and myself!  I've been watching your timeline since you're about a month ahead of us.  I'm just hoping and praying that maybe a month from now, I'll have some good news to share as well.

P.J.

Thanks PJ, it is hard to believe that in a month I will be in GZ :P

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten an interview date and their P4 packages!

I myself just finally started the process and have mailed my I-129F form today (how long does California take?). I hope it won't be long before my honey gets her interview :D

hlin

ITS A GRAND SLAM!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN!!!!???  INTERVIEWS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!! ONE P4 IN EVERY GARAGE!!!! HAHAHA I'M SOOOOOOOO GLAD I CHECKED CANDLE TODAY!!!!!! LINE UP GENTLEMEN THEIR HANDING THEM OUT!!!!!!!

I wouldn't exactly say they are handing them out. There are still folks like us who started this visa journey back in early September (2003) and still not yet received a P4 or interview date ;) And as much as I enjoy seeing other folks getting their visas (some folks who started as late as January!), there is still plenty of disparity and unfairness to go around for all :D

It looks like my honey and I will go at least a full 365 days for us (from NOA1 to interview). Yeah yeah, quit bitchin, I know ... it could be 1000 days, I should be lucky it's only 365 days, I know, I know ... [/rant]

...It looks like my honey and I will go at least a full 365 days for us (from NOA1 to interview).  Yeah yeah, quit bitchin, I know ... it could be 1000 days, I should be lucky it's only 365 days, I know, I know ...  [/rant]

Hey Jim, I'm right there with you. As we crawl towards our p4 time (and I do mean "crawl"), it gets more and more difficult to see everyone else moving forward. People who started this process in 2004 already living together-- you want to feel good about it, but the disparity's hard to accept... But as yet we're still holding our places in line. Just think how it must feel for the poor folks who get left behind!

My fiance is sure we'll be in the next batch, but to be honest I don't see them getting much past the 2nd week of April, the way things have been going. Both of our p3s were likely registered after that week long holiday in May, so who knows how long we'll have to wait... Right now I'm just praying we make it into the next next batch, with October interviews. Dang-- October-- seems like forever...

I'm right there with you.  As we crawl towards our p4 time (and I do mean "crawl"), it gets more and more difficult to see everyone else moving forward.  

hey turtle, i'm with you too, waiting waiting waiting. seeing others' cases moving, though, is nothing but encouragement to me.

hang in, dude. you found the love of your life, and she'll be with you soon.

Congratulations! to those who have been waiting for a year or more! Your prize for this mark in time is .... You Get To Wait Even Longer! ....

Turtle, I feel your pain but the only thing you have that GZ can't take out of you is your patience. It is very hard to do, especially when you've been married only 6 months longer than the wait you have had so far. I am fortunate enough to have friends from CFL that have a wife and or fiancé that lives close to my wife. If it wasn't for Marty's wife and Darrell's Fiancé, I think my wife would be going ballistic by now. This waiting has been hard but our reuniting will be all the sweeter!

I am hoping that once my wife has arrived along with Darrell's Fiancé and Marty's wife, we have a chance to get together to talk about those long days and nights we had to endure.

Hang in there! Everyone is pulling for every body here at CFL.

Bryan

I'm right there with you.  As we crawl towards our p4 time (and I do mean "crawl"), it gets more and more difficult to see everyone else moving forward.  

hey turtle, i'm with you too, waiting waiting waiting. seeing others' cases moving, though, is nothing but encouragement to me.

hang in, dude. you found the love of your life, and she'll be with you soon.

Wow mtbdude, that's your 5th post in more than 1.5 years on CFL ... such a special occassion! :D

Sorry to see that you've been waiting ever since August 2003, but you are taking it well and in good spirits about it all. That's good, it certainly helps to have a positive attitude while waiting.

Turtle, I called DOS yesterday. Nada. Let's hang in there man! I'm betting on a September interview for us, probably an October interview for you ... of course I was also betting on an August interview, and a July interview before that, and ... ;) But what mtbdude said is of course right ... it's certainly worth the wait, no problem there ... I love my honey bunny more than I ever could have imagined, she is my world to me, and no amount of time is too long to wait for her ;)