visas to other countries.

About the only place I know for sure where a Chinese citizen can easily get a visa to visit are Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong. These are the three main tourist destinations for Chinese citizens outside of mainland China. My fiancee is getting a visa now for Hong Kong so she can meet me there on my next trip in September. I don't know about Mexico but I seriously doubt it is easy for them to get a tourist visa. But I know from experience that Canada is as difficult to get a tourist visa for a Chinese citizen as is the US.

I worked for a US company in Mexico thats how I got to China and met my now wife.. We set an office up in Schenzhen.. We had some of the Chinese guys come to US for training and I was the insructor they had to go to Mexico to our plant there soooo the MEX Gov does not appricate the competition that China offers in the way of work ethics and prices needless to say,, it was rather difficult to get the Chinese guys visa but it happped.. Keep in mind this was business based visa other then that it is from my understanding difficult to get the visa for a non resident Chinese person...