How much longer do you think we have to wait for the P4?  Think we'll get an interview date by end of August or early September?

With a p3 just coming now? To be honest, it's looking like early 2005. The next batch of p4s will probably cover the 1st half of April p3s, filling up the August interview schedule. Myself, I'm now estimating a September interview at best, and we got our p3 in mid April. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Hi All,

My application was DHL'd to GZ on 5/28. From the DHL tracking number(s), I know it has cleared customs between 6/07 and 6/23.

I've emailed GZ with no answer.

What is the phone number for DOS? I apologize if it's obvious, but I didn't find in searching through the FAQ thread.

Thanks in advance for any help. And good luck to all who are waiting :-)

-------------------

Lee in Texas.

The DoS # is 202-663-1225

then number 1 then 0

It seems to work best to call about 8:45 am Eastern time - maybe a 5-10 minute wait.

sometimes they say 10 minutes and answer in 3 other times they say 10 minute and never answer. but on average they do answer in 10-15 minutes, which BTW is a hell of a lot faster then GZ but no more informative "No interview date scheduled"

then number 1 then 0

It seems to work best to call about 8:45 am Eastern time - maybe a 5-10 minute wait.

sometimes they say 10 minutes and answer in 3 other times they say 10 minute and never answer. but on average they do answer in 10-15 minutes, which BTW is a hell of a lot faster then GZ but no more informative "No interview date scheduled"

I almost lost it when I called. I was on hold a good 15 minutes and then the only thing the lady could tell me was our petition had not been entered into the computer yet. When I attempted to explain why I called she said "I am not going to discuss other people's applications with you sir, only yours"

OK, fine, I'll wait 3 months and then call back (not really) :lol:

I played the congressman card today. Fortunately the City Attorney for the city I work for has an ex partner who is now in congress, He volunteered to get the congressman's help. It seems to be working. I got a call from one of his aides and dropped the attorney's name and the guy got real nice.

I only did this because Wei Ping is very distraught over the amount of time we have been apart. I hope it has some affect for her sake.

OK, for mine too. It looks like I may have to pass on being there for the interview, and just visit for the sake of easing her frustration.

then number 1 then 0

I almost lost it when I called. I was on hold a good 15 minutes and then the only thing the lady could tell me was our petition had not been entered into the computer yet. When I attempted to explain why I called she said "I am not going to discuss other people's applications with you sir, only yours"

OK, fine, I'll wait 3 months and then call back (not really) :lol:

I played the congressman card today. Fortunately the City Attorney for the city I work for has an ex partner who is now in congress, He volunteered to get the congressman's help. It seems to be working. I got a call from one of his aides and dropped the attorney's name and the guy got real nice.

I only did this because Wei Ping is very distraught over the amount of time we have been apart. I hope it has some affect for her sake.

OK, for mine too. It looks like I may have to pass on being there for the interview, and just visit for the sake of easing her frustration.

I had to put in for vacation today just to reserve a spot cause my coworkers already got the first 19 days taken, so I can be there in Aug I hope she gets her interview so I don't have to cancel the vacation.

I had to put in for vacation today just to reserve a spot cause my coworkers already got the first 19 days taken, so I can be there in Aug I hope she gets her interview so I don't have to cancel the vacation.

So when do you plan on going?

I can be very flexible at this point. Might as well hook.

currently I asked for the 19 Aug to the 4 Sept but I cant say for sure until we get that damn P4 that is the hinge for everything in my life right now.

currently I asked for the 19 Aug to the 4 Sept but I cant say for sure until we get that damn P4 that is the hinge for everything in my life right now.

You should consider September dates. The price for airfair drops a bit after August. I have been checking them regularly and they seem to drop after

8-31-04