Received NOA 2 in mail from VSC

Has anyone had a faster timeline at VSC. It took me 5 days to receive my NOA-2 after receiving NOA-1. Vermont really is fast and I think I was on the express train. I found out about the approal last week, when I checked the USCIS website. But today NOA-2 arrived in the mail. I hope my good fortune holds out through the rest of the process.

Yep, mine wasn't as fast, but 11 days at VSC. Unfortunately, it's looking like all the quick approvals here are translating into a huge backlog at GZ that makes the p4 wait longer and longer as each month they prosess less than they recieve... :)

Let's both hope it gets straightened out before our timelines get completely stopped in their tracks.

Congratulations, and best of luck!! Wish us the same :)

Has anyone had a faster timeline at VSC. It took me 5 days to receive my NOA-2 after receiving NOA-1. Vermont really is fast and I think I was on the express train. I found out about the approal last week, when I checked the USCIS website. But today NOA-2 arrived in the mail. I hope my good fortune holds out through the rest of the process.

you soooooooo lucky. :D I cannot tell how slow ours is. How to check the USCIS website for our status? They have any phone number for me to call to ask about it? because it seems I cannot log in USCIS website to check our status. thanks.