Moving along...

As always, I must post whenever I get to update my sig. Talked to NVC today. Our petition cleared VCS on June 1st, was received by NVC on June 4th, and cleared and was sent on to GZ on June 23rd.

Nineteen days, nothing approaching a speed record, but I'm breathing a little easier knowing another potential bottomless pit has been crossed sucessfully.

Of course now comes the real waiting. All of my previous steps have been completed within weeks. From now on, I realize time between steps will most likely be measured in months.

That's fine with me, really, as long as we continue moving forward, and don't fall into any bottomless pits. *knocks on wood*

Well, wish me luck - and the best of luck to everyone else!! :)

- Jason

Congratulations Jason!!!!! I am amused that you look at your petition being sent to GZ as the long wait. To me 186 days at NSC waiting for NOA-2 was the long wait. Things moved relatively quickly after that. It will take probably 4-6 weeks for GZ to finally get your petition from the warehouse at DHL and send out P-3. Expect at least a 4 month wait from now until inteview. You can track where your petition may be by finding what day your petition left NVC and tracking that shipment with DHL. I didn't bother since all that will tell you is a package not necessarily yours was sent to GZ on that day. I suppose it does help pass the time though. The worst part for me at this stage of the process was there is no way to tell for sure where your petition is until they enter it into thier computer and send out P-3. I would wait about 4 weeks then email GZ.

Good luck!

Expect at least a 4 month wait from now until inteview.

If that were the case, I would be ecstatic. Well, not the "at least" part, as that's indefinate <_< But I mean, I originally was thinking Jun would be here in January at the earliest. Now October isn't an impossibility. I won't count my chickens before they're hatched. I keep telling myself "Don't expect it before year's end" But it would be so nice to have her here for the holidays, it's hard not to hope.

That's great Jason. Now comes the hard part.

The closer to the end the harder the wait.

Wei Ping's package arrived at GZ (I assume) about 3 weeks ago, and they still haven't entered the data into the computer system. I called DOS today and had it confirmed. :)

I was very content with the whole thing until now.

I don't really plan on tracking via DHL or anything, unless Jun insists. I think I'll let it ride about 4-5 weeks, then check up on it. Well, my lawyer is supposed to let me know anyway... I just didn't feel like waiting on notification this time so I jumped the gun :P

Every other step he notified me of, but from what I understand he wouldn't be notifying me of NVC approval, only GZ receipt. I didn't want to wait that long between updating my timelime :)

Hi Jason

i got email from my congressman today and she forward an email from GZ and we got packet 3 on April 23rd and sent ir back the next day,,but GZ has 4500 applications and they said that our intervied will be the middle of Nov or the middle of Dec,cause they have so many applications,,so i think everybody have to wait,,they said maybe sooner,,but i dont look for that,,but always can hope,,good luck to you

Hi Jason

i got email from my congressman today and she forward an email from GZ and we got packet 3 on April 23rd and sent ir back the next day,,but GZ has 4500 applications and they said that our intervied will be the middle of Nov or the middle of Dec,cause they have so many applications,,so i think everybody have to wait,,they said maybe sooner,,but i dont look for that,,but always can hope,,good luck to you

I've been following that too, but I'll take what I can get :)