Received P3 today

Hi All,

Candy received her P3 today ... :) This was a pleasant surprise. She called me on my cell phone as I was driving in to work.

I just want to verify that I've got everything, and in our haste we're not missing anything. Could y'all look over this and let me know if it sounds complete and correct?

Planning on having her return the following:

DS-230 (2 pages)

OF-169 English (3 pages)

OF-169 Chinese (3 pages)

Supplemental Information sheet.

On the OF-169 checklists, I had her check:

#1 PASSPORT

#2 BIRTH CERTIFICATE

#3 POLICE CERTIFICATE

#6 PHOTOGRAPHS

#7 EVIDENCE OF SUPPORT

#8 MARITAL STATUS CERTIFICATE

#10 TRANSLATIONS

For the consulate address for her to EMS all this stuff:

US Consulate General Guangzhou

Immigrant Visa Unit

1 South Shamian Street

Guangzhou, P.R.C. 510133

I was just going to have Candy get the Chinese version of the address from the Supplemental Information Sheet.

Thanks a bunch!

P.J.

Our application arrived somewhere between April 7th and the 26th. Not sure since there were multiple shipments sent when ours was sent.

Guys and gals, could someone please look over my list ... I'd feel much more comfortable having another set of eyes before sending.

Thanks,

P.J.

Looks good PJ. The only thing I don't see on there is divorce decrees if any. In the folder I sent Bing for P-4 I put the following. Some may be left out since I am doing this from memory and I am still jet lagged.

Divorce decree Bing

Divorce decree Carl

Notatorial birth certificate Bing

Birth certificate Carl

3 years tax records

I-134 and supporting documents

Emails

Yahoo messenger archives

snail mail

phone records

photos

video tape

There isnt much she has to send back with P-3 and there should be a check list they sent to her. Get it filled out and sent back ASAP since a delay of even a few days can cost you a months time. They send out the interview dates in monthly blocks so when they run out of dates yours gets shuffled to the next month. As an example mikem's fiancee and Bing recieved P-3 the same day. She sent hers in 5 days before Bing and got a march 8 interview. Bing's was April 13. Good luck PJ

Congratulations P.J. :unsure: ;)

I am glad to hear that you have been making progress forward, and the end will be soon....

I think the list looks good for the P3.

Make sure that you use the DS-230 and do not use the OF-230.

I think K1 only needs part 1 of the DS-230.

On the OF-169, you might write N/A (No convictions or prison terms) N/A (No Military Service) or something to that effect under lines 4 & 5.

Send it all back ASAP and best of luck,

OH,

Double check that you use the exact same spelling of the name on the DS-230 as you used on the I-129F (and see on the GZ docs).

I wish you have a speedy P4 processing and interview scheduled.

----- Clifford -----

PJ,

Yes, it looks like you are doing everything correctly. Or at least, you are doing everything we did ;)

For the tail end of the OF-169, I had Juxin fill out the form in both Chinese and English (for all 5 lines). I had a nightmare about GZ saying either "We need her Chinese signature" ... or ... "We need her English signature". So she put both. Heehee, no P4 yet :unsure:

Hey, thanks a bunch everyone!

We took your advice and figured a few days makes a lot of difference. Candy sent the forms back via EMS yesterday. We had about a 12 hour turnaround time. :P

Mari,

As far as sending both OF-169 (English and Chinese), I believe one would suffice, but I just didn't want to take any chances.

P.J.