They Got IT!!!!!!!

Hey Darell,

I've found that trying to buy tickets a couple of months in advance costs more than buying them at the last minute. Of course, you have to get your Chinese visa after you buy your tickets, so you really can't wait until the last minute.

That may be why they're cheaper, most people try to allow 30 days to get the visa, so no one's waiting for the last minute to buy tickets. Since only a few people are buying them less than 30 days out, they lower the prices. Just my theory.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Darell,

I've found that trying to buy tickets a couple of months in advance costs more than buying them at the last minute.  Of course, you have to get your Chinese visa after you buy your tickets, so you really can't wait until the last minute. 

That may be why they're cheaper, most people try to allow 30 days to get the visa, so no one's waiting for the last minute to buy tickets. Since only a few people are buying them less than 30 days out, they lower the prices.  Just my theory.

Last time I got visa first then tickets, however that was before the crack down

No matter how you stack it the GZ consulate seems to l lean heavily on their definition of "communication". There are a few of us who cannot leave our jobs to make that second trip (in the event of a denial) ...this illustrates a good reason to have an attorney from the beginning .

Even the consulate should be able to figure out that no one in their right mind or with an intent to commit fraud would spend hundreds or thousands to do it. I believe a good attorney is an advantage...yes we can do the K-i paprwork oueselves, but what if we run into problems over there and can't make the trip??? Just a thought.

No matter how you stack it the GZ consulate seems to l lean heavily on their definition of "communication". There are a few of us who cannot leave our jobs to make that second trip (in the event of a denial) ...this illustrates a good reason to have an attorney from the beginning .

Even the consulate should be able to figure out that no one in their right mind or with an intent to commit fraud would spend hundreds or thousands to do it. I believe a good attorney is an advantage...yes we can do the K-i paprwork oueselves, but what if we run into problems over there and can't make the trip??? Just a thought.

I replied in "Attorneys for K-1, Does they really help?" where this belongs