Who started this Visa info rumor?

Okay fine!

It was me!  You have to admit though it was confusing to understand.  I even wrote that I wasn't sure if it was true or not.  Sorry guys!  Scared the hell out of myself and everyone else  :rolleyes:

We all read it and thought the same thing you did. Turns out that the "warning" was poorly written byt eh embassy.

Sam,

All you did was the same thing many of us would have done. You just got there first! The thing is that one of our CFL family members, JerryL, had a chance to research and found the answer.

The only problem is that no one else seem to read all the postings and so the thread took on a new life by splitting into several threads.

Visa delays of any kind, are just a volatile subject to many of us that have been waiting for a while.

So don't beat yourself up to much. You saw something about a potential delay and you brought it to everyones attention. No Harm!

Bryan

Okay fine!

It was me!  You have to admit though it was confusing to understand.  I even wrote that I wasn't sure if it was true or not.  Sorry guys!  Scared the hell out of myself and everyone else  :blink:

OK don't let it happen again or I'll make you eat chicken feet!!!!