USCIS Page Updates

Hi guys, just out of curiosity: how frequently does this people update their processing dates? I've noticed the last update was on April 8th, 2 weeks ago!!!! And what is considered to be the norm concerning how many days of applications they process in a single day? This last one may depend in different factors, but I would like to know your experiences. I'm still in this phase and as you can imagine, I look up my case morning and night.

Well, Mari,

I think they change their names every few weeks so they must update the whole page (INS --> BCIS --> USCIS) :ph34r: :P :P :P

When I applied, I don't think they updated the estimated processing time very freqently. When the RFE or approval occurred, I think it happened the same day the decision was made which preceded the actual letter by a week or so.

Yours will be in the mail soon,

Clifford

Clifford, this is so mind consuming, it's really terrible that one's life is in the hands of others. My heart goes out to you, I can't imagine what will I do if I have to go thru the same ordeal as you. Wish you the best my friend, and thanks for all the support we get from you at all times.

Hi everybody, I just got back from a business trip to Arizona, had the chance to see the Cubs losing 10-1 to the Diamondbacks last night. I entered the candle tonight hoping to see the good news from Carl, hopefully we''ll know by tomorrow morning. Also checked the cute video, it made me think about why do we have to go thru so much in order to get our loved ones to be at home with us. Browsing thru the recent threads made me sick to my stomach, what is really going on? Entered the USCIS site, the processing dates moved to as of April 22, and to my surprise they are still processing the I-129's received on February 21, if so, it means that after 2 weeks (April 8-22) they are still processing the same date

(Feb 21)!!!!! What do you guys think about this? I'm totally confused here. :rolleyes:

Is everybody using the new email notification service offered on the USCIS.gov website? You can post your receipt number(s) and get alerted when there are changes in the status of your case. For those in the AOS process, it sure is nice putting in the numbers for all the receipts (485, 131, 130, 765) one time. Although I haven't gotten an email yet, I trust when there is movement in one of these areas, I'll be notified. Time will tell.....