• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Muscley_Love

Muscley_Love

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:20 AM

So I have a question for people who can remember the time they were scheduling the interview in Guangzhou - I'm looking at the calendar right now and see quite a few open dates for December. However I'm still waiting on getting an I-864 sent over here from a relative in America, and this calendar is a bit worrisome. Basically, it has a lot of days for December open but January and February say "unavailable" and are un-clickable. I"m not sure if this is just because those dates haven't opened yet, if the website is just coded very poorly, or if the office is closed during that time, or all the appointments were taken or what. When you were scheduling, were future months available/ clickable on this interface? Does it appear that January and February are all booked? Here's an attachment for what I am seeing just for reference: 

NKIoxg.jpg

#2 dnoblett

dnoblett

Here to help

• Admin
  • 19,050 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

The scheduling site opens interview appointment scheduling a few weeks at a time, this is normal.

You won't be able to schedule appointments during holiday breaks. SEE: http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/45219-official-holiday-schedule/?p=594183 

• Muscley_Love likes this

#3 Muscley_Love

Muscley_Love

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:54 AM

The scheduling site opens interview appointment scheduling a few weeks at a time, this is normal.

You won't be able to schedule appointments during holiday breaks. SEE: http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/45219-official-holiday-schedule/?p=594183 

Thank you so much!

Edited by Muscley_Love, 06 December 2017 - 12:54 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Interview, CGI Stanley, GUZ, P4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users