Filing I-130....do I need to file I-130A for myself?

Hello Everybody, I was reading the how to direct file with the consular and I noticed that the information is a little old. I printed off the G-325A and then noticed it expired and now there is a I-130A. I know that the petitioner and beneficiary had to file the G-325A when submitting the I-130. Now I am confused about how many I-130A. Could somebody please help understand what is needed now to file in Guangzhou.

Ok. Now how about the AOS...looks like the current one has expired too. I don't want to sound lost...but I am lost...looks like I waited too long to start all of this since every form I print seems to have an expiration.

Ok sounds like I need to just do the I-130 and I-130A and see what AOS form I need.

Ok. Now how about the AOS...looks like the current one has expired too. I don't want to sound lost...but I am lost...looks like I waited too long to start all of this since every form I print seems to have an expiration.

Ok sounds like I need to just do the I-130 and I-130A and see what AOS form I need.

You are filing for a visa - the I-485 Adjustment of Status or AOS) is not needed. Once your wife has interviewed, received the visa, paid the green card fee, AND been processed for entry into the U.S., the green card will be sent automatically. The I-485 Adjustment of Status is not necessary, since her status will ALREADY be "green card holder" upon arrival.

Don't forget the I-864 or Affidavit of Support (which may have been what you meant by AOS) - the expiration date is for THEM, not you. Simply use the most recent form, available on the USCIS website at https://www.uscis.gov/i-864)

07/02/15. A new edition of this form is coming soon. In the meantime, customers may file using the 07/02/15 edition. Previous editions are also accepted. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the Form and Instructions.

Note, I-864 is NOT filed with the I-130 / I-130A it will be required later after the I-130 is approved and transfers from USCIS to DOS (NVC or Consulate)