A little bit of Xian makes it to Philadelphia

True Blue

https://america.cgtn.com/2017/10/27/ten-of-chinas-terracotta-warriors-march-their-way-to-us-exhibition

Only 10 warriors on exhibit, but well worth seeing, especially if you have never been to Xian to see the awesomely impressive display there.

Be sure to go to Xian to see the enormous display of thousands of warriors on your next trip to China. Also the food in Xian is quite memorable and they have a meat sandwich there (tastes a bit like smoked turkey to me, my wife's family is not from there -perhaps others here can help me with the description) that is their version of the famous Philadelphia cheesesteak, though without cheese.

Cheese is one gift some of our friends and relatives appreciate from the USA, though many do not care for it. I love cheese with everything and my wife likes it quite a bit as well. She has introduced me too many new foods from all over China over the years and I have introduced her to many different cheeses. One of my favorite trips with her was when we went to a cheese factory in Holland (Netherlands). We stayed for hours sampling about 50 different cheeses. We also have been to cheese factories in Quebec and upstate New York. Haven't made it to Wisconsin yet, but it's on our list.

Best,

True Blue Cheese

• Like 1