FATS DOMINO DEAD AT 89

Thomas Promise

My wife is always on my to lose weight so I can live a long life. Fats Domino made it to age 89.

I'm going to show her this and go out for a triple double cheeseburger (don't want to overdo it and push things too much -that mop slap can sting)

Also gives me an idea for some music postings to Twisted Candle - some Fats, Chubby Checker, Willie Dixon and some big ole boys who can sing while having the full girth of an NFL offensive lineman.

True Blue

Edited by True Blue (see edit history)
  • Like 3

My wife is always on my to lose weight so I can live a long life. Fats Domino made it to age 89.

I'm going to show her this and go out for a triple double cheeseburger (don't want to overdo it and push things too much -that mop slap can sting)

Also gives me an idea for some music postings to Twisted Candle - some Fats, Chubby Checker, Willie Dixon and some big ole boys who can sing while having the full girth of an NFL offensive lineman.

True Blue

I'm on a diet right now. I have lost 10 lbs but the wife is fighting me tooth and nail. When I got to the bar (we usually eat at the bar) She had a big ole thick center cut de-boned pork chop on the plate. Of course she ate boiled cabbage with a little deli pork in it. Damn it was good but I felt like I was betraying myself. :sweating_buckets:

Sorry to hear about ole Fats. R.I.P Fats you deserve it.

Edited by amberjack1234 (see edit history)
  • Like 1