Medical exam Guangzhou Appointment

Do you have to make an appointment with the Guangzhou Medical exam place? We know we need an appointment with the Consulate for her Interview. My wife and I will be going to Guangzhou for her Interview. We will do the medical exam before the Interview. Is it possible to get the medical exam done I say Monday and then have the Interview done on Thursday? Thank you

• 4 months later...

Hello all ;

My step son , 13 years old , got the appointment letter to interview in Nov 22 for IR-2 visa . He has to go to the Medical office in Guangzhou , which my understanding is located next door or in the premise of the US Consulate . He has to bring vaccination certificate in China . He does not have one . What shall he do ? Just got the necessary vaccination/ immunization at the Medical Office in Guangzhou ?

Thanks.

Hello all ;

My step son , 13 years old , got the appointment letter to interview in Nov 22 for IR-2 visa . He has to go to the Medical office in Guangzhou , which my understanding is located next door or in the premise of the US Consulate . He has to bring vaccination certificate in China . He does not have one . What shall he do ? Just got the necessary vaccination/ immunization at the Medical Office in Guangzhou ?

Thanks.

That happened to my wife, no vaccination record? Well, you get all the required shots again...

Location of the medical center is indicated in the instruction document.

Yes, the medical center is a short walking distance from the consulate.

https://goo.gl/maps/AuCbL5jzZGm

gallery_3366_4_18055.jpg

• Like 1