I-751 Questions

Hi All. I have some questions about the I-751 petition. Sorry if there are repeats that have been answered previously. Thank you all so much for the advice you have given over the years. I don't how I could have gone through this whole process without your knowledge.

1. USCIS Online Account Number C I'm not sure where to find this number. According to instructions You can find your USCIS Online Account Number by logging in to your account and going to the profile page. I dont even know how to log in to my account.

2. In Care Of Name for mailing address C Is that just the informal name that they would send mail to? My wife goes by Winnie but she obviously has a Chinese name.

3. When my wife signs the petition C Should she sign as we would write in America (given name followed by family name)? Or would she write it as she would in China (family name followed by given name)?

4. We have a daughter who was born in China, now an American citizen. Do we need to include a Biometric services fee for her? She is not a conditional resident but I think would included in Part 5 C Information About Your Children.

5. Can the fee for filing the petition AND the biometric services fees be included on the same check?

Edited by ferg9 (see edit history)

1) You may have created an online account when you paid the fee to get green card after arrival to the states on a CR-1 visa.

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do

2) Mailing "In care of name" should be legal name or the name on the mailbox whatever the post office is use to seeing or the post office may return the mail to USCIS on you.

3) Sign it like she signs everything else if she uses Chinese characters can do that to, a person's signature is their mark and should not something that conforms to a standard.

4) No child does not have a green card and is not removing conditions so will not be fingerprinted and photographed for biometrics.

5) Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Daniel.

I've tried logging into my USCIS online account, but am unable. When I click "forgot username" it asks for my email address but then does not recognize the email address, and it's impossible that I would have used any other. I paid the fee for the green card after arrival but unfortunately I can't remember exactly how I did it. I have the paperwork from USCIS requesting payment for the $165 fee and I have the receipt with IOE number and everything, but I just can't figure out how to get this USCIS online account number.

Lastly, so even though I don't pay a biometrics services fee for our daughter who does not have a green card and is not removing conditions, we would still include her in "part 5 - Information about your children" on the petition, right?