selecting an interview date

So, we received the notice that we can go ahead and book an appointment, and when logging in, only dates for the next couple of weeks show as available. Actually, when I logged in this morning, the only available dates were May 4, 9-11. When I logged in again now, dates the following week now appear (May 17,18). There are no available dates in the months after that (all the way to the end of the year).

It's great dates are available so soon, but we can't book an appointment until July (because we have to get a police report from my wife's home country and it takes 2 months to get it and her embassy wouldn't let her apply for it until she had the paper from the US embasy saying she needed it).

So my question is, do dates become available later on? In other words, next week dates will "free up" one month from now, etc.? How does one book an appointment later than the dates that show now? It can't be that these are the only available dates until the end of the year.

Screenshot:

interview calendar

You can Book an appointment do the interview, the consulate will issue note demanding the police report and put case into AP until you can get the police cert, and send it and passport to them via CITIC drop box, they will then issue the visa.

A friend of mine had same issue with getting the police cert from New Zealand.

You can Book an appointment do the interview, the consulate will issue note demanding the police report and put case into AP until you can get the police cert, and send it and passport to them via CITIC drop box, they will then issue the visa.

Thanks! I was hoping this would be an option, and I sent a note asking if we could do that, but didn't hear back. I sent the question via the "feedback" option on the CGI site -- is that the best way to contact the GZ office?

Thanks! I was hoping this would be an option, and I sent a note asking if we could do that, but didn't hear back. I sent the question via the "feedback" option on the CGI site -- is that the best way to contact the GZ office?

They tend to prefer you use the this page to ask questions --> https://china.usembassy-china.org.cn/visas/immigrant-visas/contact-us/immigrant-visa-unit-question/

https://china.usembassy-china.org.cn/visas/immigrant-visas/contact-us/