Hello Ya'll

My Spouse has a Cr1 immigrant interview Feb 23rd I have a question, Is it possible to change 2 mistakes on my I-130 form ,(18. Address in the United States where your relative intends to live 19. Your relative's address abroad) previous the joint sponsor was intended to be my mother, however she didn't meet the requirements.I changed the joint sponsor to another relative. My ideal was just wait until the day of Hand-in documents day , write instructions concerning these mistakes. Is this except able, I also have facebook evidence of the day My mother told me she could do it , and the day she said she could not meet requirements. I have the other relative Via Facebook state they can do it with several text message on the progress up to now. Or do I need to handle this another way? any suggestions would be great, thank you.

Hello Ya'll

My Spouse has a Cr1 immigrant interview Feb 23rd I have a question, Is it possible to change 2 mistakes on my I-130 form ,(18. Address in the United States where your relative intends to live 19. Your relative's address abroad) previous the joint sponsor was intended to be my mother, however she didn't meet the requirements.I changed the joint sponsor to another relative. My ideal was just wait until the day of Hand-in documents day , write instructions concerning these mistakes. Is this except able, I also have facebook evidence of the day My mother told me she could do it , and the day she said she could not meet requirements. I have the other relative Via Facebook state they can do it with several text message on the progress up to now. Or do I need to handle this another way? any suggestions would be great, thank you.

Yes - when you pay the green card fee, you will fill in the address where it will be mailed. You can also file changes of address after she arrives.

Any I-864 signed and submitted will be kept in your wife's file. There is no problem with having more than one co-sponsor if you've already submitted her I-864.

I would skip writing up any instructions about these.

Yes - when you pay the green card fee, you will fill in the address where it will be mailed. You can also file changes of address after she arrives.

Any I-864 signed and submitted will be kept in your wife's file. There is no problem with having more than one co-sponsor if you've already submitted her I-864.

I would skip writing up any instructions about these

thanks for the reply .Ok, got the part after you pay green card fee, however are you saying before the greencard fee it not necessary to mention to the VO?. for my I-864 form, I only have 1 joint sponsor. So, The joint sponsors address doesn't need to match the I-130 form ,correct? and no need to give instructions? of the mistake ...

I'm not double-checking the I-130 form. but I don't think there is a field on that for either the Sponsor's or the co-sponsor's address. No, they do not need to live in your household.

The Sponsor will fill out an I-864. If a co-sponsor is desired at the same address, they will fill out an I-864A Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member. If the Co-sponsor lives at a different address, they will also fill out an I-864. Either way, additional sponsors are referred to as "co-sponsors". The Sponsor's and the Co-sponsor's addresses are indicated on their respective forms.

Changes of address are supposed to be filed as necessary - AFTER the green card is awarded upon processing at the POE.