Wife's previous marriage to another American

Well, .... I married 2 of them, & brought both of them over... Not at the same time of course :victory: Now I might be concerned if I ever try it again. :rotfl: I won't.

My present wife was CCP because it was pushed on her by her boss because she was a civil servant as an athlete for China. She wrote and quit some months before the interview. She did have the extra wait for it, but it worked No questions about previous anything of either of us.

Good lord 3 yrs in China together. Should be easy. Lots of pictures. I even sent one of a broken bed frame, what the hell...

Yeah, 3 years of marriage...most of it together in China, God Help Me!...should count for something! So you finally learned your lesson after two tries? Didn't you ever hear "The third time's the charm"? LOL! A broken bed? As the character in "The Quiet Man" said: "Impetuous!" BTW, my wife has 3 photos of her and her ex in bed, in their clothes, unsmiling. I wonder what the visa interviewer would make of that?

Get rid of the pictures.

I haven't actually seen them. She described them to me a couple of days ago, after much persuasion. Knowing how embarrassed she is by this previous marriage, she may get rid of them herself. I thought they might actually prove the marriage was bona fide, and be useful at her interview. But a couple in bed, clothed and unsmiling, isn't very indicative of a true marriage. Or maybe it is, given enough time together!

You need to think, long and hard, about why you're thinking whatever it is you're thinking. She's supposed to be married to YOU, not to him.

• Like 1

BTW, my wife has 3 photos of her and her ex in bed, in their clothes, unsmiling. I wonder what the visa interviewer would make of that?

As others have echoed, hopefully she just got rid of those. Regardless of whether or not those pictures were "naughty" (which those clearly are not), some things just don't need to be part of a file and that is one of them. I read an interview over on VJ of a USCIS adjudicator who has seen people include naughty pictures in their files thinking it will bolster their case when all it does is provide for nothing more than "really" moments.