Filed AR-11, didn't file I-865, totally goofed?

Hi All,

While searching the forum for other information, I discovered that I completely neglected to file an I-865 when we moved! I was sure to file the AR-11 for my wife, but apparently I need to do one for myself as well, since I'm her sponsor.

We moved back in October. Days after we moved, we filed her AR-11. She has her 2-year GC and we are nearing the two-year mark and are preparing to do the AOS and I-751. How badly have I screwed up in unknowingly not filing an I-865? Something to worry about? Should I just be sure to take care of that on Monday? Any insight is appreciated.

Also, for #4 in the I-865 form, Effective Date of Change of Address, I should use the date we actually moved to the new address, despite that being more than 90 days ago, right?

I forgot how anxiety-inducing immigration stuff can be, I managed to forget about it since we came to the US. Now I remember this familiar feeling of panic. Thank you for any insight!

Edited by jwdoetsch (see edit history)

I have never seen anywhere posted the USCIS penializing anyone for failing to file an I-865 or AR-11.

I would file the I-865 ASAP, and yes match moving date to that of the AR-11.