USCIS notice didn't include apartment number

Hi All,

We moved about 3 months ago and we filed the AR-11 shortly after. My wife recently received the USCIS notice stating her CPR status is ending soon and to file the I-751 and so on. However, this notice was addressed improperly. We live in an apartment complex and we definitely did include that on the AR-11, but the apartment number was completely absent from the address on the form. Also, and maybe this is normal, the name it was addressed to was just her first initial and last name.

Luckily this is common in our apartment complex due to stupidly long street names, and the notice was received by the Leasing Office who wrote our apartment number on it (luckily nobody else has the name M. Li) and it was eventually delivered to us.

Anyway, I'd like to avoid having a stroke while we wait to receive her next green card after going through the I-751 stuff. Is there another place we can update the mailing address to make sure that the green card will actually be delivered to us?

Also, like KevinNelson posted about back in December, the notice we received actually stated the incorrect anniversary date. The issue date on her CR1 visa is 4-27-2015, and we entered the us on 6-21-2015. The Resident Since date on her GC is 6-21-2015 and the Card Expires date is 6-21-2017.

The address error combined with the inaccurate information on this USCIS notice nearly gave me a heart attack. I guess I'm looking for advice on how to update our mailing address so we're more likely to receive her GC when the time comes. Is there a separate system we can use to update the mailing address with USCIS?

In addition, we're also looking for insight into resolving the incorrect information in the notice. (I'm assuming we can safely ignore the discrepancy as her passport entry stamp states the correct date of entry and her GC card also states the correct residency date and expiry date.)

As always, thank you for any insight and advice!

The address to mail the green card is indicated on the I-751.

If you want to verify the address they have on file for you, an InfoPass appt. is called for. Or you can simply file an 2nd AR-11 (which may or may not work any better than the first one).