How long does it usually take for the embassy in GZ to process the doc

Administrative process has been taking loner than a month now, I can't schedule an interview as their last email ( a month ago) said that - Please follow the instructions and submit the requested documents through our document delivery service provided by our authorized partner. Once we receive the requested documents, we’ll contact you with further instructions on how to schedule an interview.

I have provided all the docs they needed so far, but still there is no answer. Its impossible to contact them as they have no clue about how long it would take. By the way I am getting K-1 visa in the third country...i donno if there is any problem about it..

Anyone who can share their experiences - pls help

Note, there is a US Consulate in Guangzhou, the US Embassy is in Beijing.

Yes it sometimes can take a month or two for the Consulate to get from Packet 3 to Packet 4

Explain "third country"

All my documents now are in GZ consulate, I called them and I'm pretty sure the interview will take place over there.

What means packet 3 and 4?

I have a residence permit in China not Chinese, just working here. Me & my fiance both living in China, so I thought it may delay the case, i donno.

Thank you for your response,

Alina

Edited by ahit24 (see edit history)