Stop over in Beijing Capital Airport, short stay options

I tried to look this up. Same luck as Randy, the page won't open. So I did an end around to find this-

Airport Hotels

If sleeping in Beijing Airport does not appeal to you, there are many hotels near the airport:

• Hourly Hotel - Inside the terminal, there are "hourly lounges" which feature standard rooms with bathrooms. Locations: Terminal 1, Airside, 3F, West Side of Gate 8 • Terminal 2, Domestic Arrivals, B1, between Gate D5 and D6 • Terminal 2, International Arrivals, B1, between Gate D2 and D3 • Terminal 3, Landside, 2F, West Side of Arrivals Hall - T3E. Rates range from 80RMB (1 hour - single room) to 300RMB (overnight - single room). Showers are 50RMB per person.

here: http://www.sleepinginairports.net/asia/beijing.htm

A little luck on the airport website gives a phone number. Rest room for honorable guest(010-64599533)

here: http://www.sleepinginairports.net/asia/beijing.htm

Does the subway run to this airport? yes I think this is the domestic airport.

If you leave go outside to the taxi line and get in line ... don't accept a ride from anybody else.

0825161221.jpg

This ticket is ¥25. You will pay an additional fare (the regular Beijing subway fare) if you transfer to the Beijing subway line at either Sanyuanqiao or Dongzhimen

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Hello, Thank you for the suggestions. Some last minute changes made for the need of this info. I went to a site , perhaps the same one that you all mentioned but when I clicked on info site the app just stalled on me. I have stayed at the Days hotel a couple of times. Nice enough place for about 50 USD. But I think it may be a hassle to get a ride to the hotel late at night just to turn around in 3 or 4 hours to catch my flight for 6 AM from T-3. I think I am arriving at T-2. So I will have to spend some time getting from terminal 2 to 3 at midnite. I hope there is shuttle running at that time of the night. Thanks again. Danb

PS. I bought my ticket from Ctrip on line. I did this once about 5 years ago. I think they had a counter that I had to go to pick up my ticket. Has anyone done this recently? I will double check my itinerary now.

Edited by danb (see edit history)

I transited thru Beijing the other night. I didn't get a chance to check on any short stays options. I really did not have that much extra time. Just hung out at one of the few restaurants that were open 24 hours day. In fact at many of the closed restaurants there were travelers taking naps at the tables and booths. As far as the Ctrip question. I made my reservations online. I did not have to visit any booth to get some type of verification for my ticket. I just had to go to the ticket counter for my airlines in Beijing. And lastly, T1, T2 are fairly close to each other. T3 is about 25 minutes away. In Terminal 2 at port 7/ door 7 on the ground floor one can catch the free terminal buss shuttle. I caught mine at 12:30 AM. I thought the sign said that the last buss was at 11:30 PM. Not sure why it was running that late. Danb