urgent need for form

Hi everyone,

My wife is leaving for Guangzhou in the morning for her K-3 interview on the 23rd and she just discovered that she needs to complete two copies of a form GIV-24, family composition sheet, one for herself and one for her son. She was sent only one copy and neither she nor I can find anyplace to download this form. She tells me that the form for her son is different than the form for herself so she can't simply copy the one she has. Can anyone help -- either tell me where I can download the form or send me a scan at ljanda@odu.edu. Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

Louis

Hi everyone,

My wife is leaving for Guangzhou in the morning for her K-3 interview on the 23rd and she just discovered that she needs to complete two copies of a form GIV-24, family composition sheet, one for herself and one for her son.  She was sent only one copy and neither she nor I can find anyplace to download this form.  She tells me that the form for her son is different than the form for herself so she can't simply copy the one she has.  Can anyone help -- either tell me where I can download the form or send me a scan at ljanda@odu.edu.  Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

Louis

AAC also has the forms in .jpg format, but I think you need to be a member to access the files section.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Asian_American_Couples/