Packet 3

Guest Gene

Hello Everyone,

I know I am jumping the gun here. I haven't even received NOA2(K-3) yet, but I downloaded the P-3 from links and resources filled out the forms and sent the whole thing to my wife to look at. If she can use the forms great, if not then at least use them for examples on how to fill out the ones that come in her packet. I am wondering though will her 10 yo son(K-4) need to have a form 230 filled out on his behalf? Or will he just come threw on hers?

I understand he will need his own Passport, Birth Certificate and Photos.

Thank You

Hello Everyone,

I know I am jumping the gun here. I haven't even received NOA2(K-3) yet, but I downloaded the P-3 from links and resources filled out the forms and sent the whole thing to my wife to look at. If she can use the forms great, if not then at least use them for examples on how to fill out the ones that come in her packet. I am wondering though will her 10 yo son(K-4) need to have a form 230 filled out on his behalf? Or will he just come threw on hers?

I understand he will need his own Passport, Birth Certificate and Photos.

Thank You

When we applied for Jingwen's kids (K-2), we had to complete separate DS-230's for each of them and pay the visa fees as well.

Each kid had a passport, birth certificate, police clearance, medical results, photos, etc. - just about everything that Jingwen had to produce.

I'm guessing the same would apply to the K-4.