USCIS Information

Information here is current as of April 26, 2017. For up to date information, click on the link to the specific office, or check the USCIS web site.

The Guangzhou USCIS office can accept walk-ins - the Beijing office states that they do not.

American Citizen Services can also help Chinese citizens who need American services provided .

China - USCIS Guangzhou Field Office

Guangzhou - Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130)

USCIS Guangzhou is in the Asia/Pacific District and has jurisdiction over U.S. immigration matters in Anhui, Chongqing, Fujian, Gansu, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shandong, Sichuan, Xinjiang, Tibet (Xizang), Yunnan, and Zhejiang.

For individuals residing in other regions of mainland China, please contact the Beijing Field Office for further assistance.
Public hours
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The office is closed on Chinese and American holidays.

. . .

Appointments for Transportation letters, Forms I-130 and Forms I-407 can be made on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. You can make an appointment at www.infopass.uscis.gov. Please bring a printout of your InfoPass appointment letter and a government-issued photo ID with you to the appointment.

USCIS Guangzhou Field Office - consulate's USCIS web page

China - USCIS Beijing Field Office

Geographic Jurisdiction
USCIS Beijing is in the Asia/Pacific District and has jurisdiction over U.S. immigration matters in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Shanxi, Inner Mongolia, and Mongolia. For people residing in other regions of mainland China, please contact USCIS Guangzhou for further assistance.

Public hours
Tuesday and Thursday, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The office is closed on Chinese and American holidays.

Appointments
You need an appointment to visit USCIS Beijing. You can make an appointment at InfoPass. Please bring a printout of your InfoPass appointment letter and a government-issued photo ID with you to the appointment.
Walk-Ins
USCIS Beijing does not accept walk-ins.

USCIS Beijing Field Office - the embassy's USCIS web page (information about filing the I-130 is included on this page)

Storage lockers outside of Beijing US Embassy

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)