Almost Three Years of Tyranny

Well shucks damn. Ya made it Jesse...er ah man with many names. Like I always say, Everybody gets the visa....some jes take longer than others. I am very happy to see another person who got to see and experience the underbelly of the thugs with no oversight in the US State Department, finally get their visas.

Good luck with the future.

Well shucks damn. Ya made it Jesse...er ah man with many names. Like I always say, Everybody gets the visa....some jes take longer than others. I am very happy to see another person who got to see and experience the underbelly of the thugs with no oversight in the US State Department, finally get their visas.

Good luck with the future.

Thanks tsap. I will write more later about the interview after work. Suffice it to say it was not typical.

Wonder why this non-sense happens to you? It is inconceivable to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. Look at this video and see our leaders and "appointed" officers.

Right. Well, there is an upcoming option. I love this video:

I think it's best to wait until my wife has her visa in hand before I write much more about her experience.

LOL...Hot Baozi...You echo my sentiments exactly.

Although I had it easy in my journey, and didn't experience what y'all did, I'm with ya, buddy!

We have WAY too much politicians, and not enough real folks in government today. I hope this changes, and it can if we all choose.

Congrats and best wishes on a great future together, Jesse. You have been through too many keyholes already - now relax and enjoy.

It was a huge boost to get the approval, but delaying even spoken celebration until after she has the Visa in hand. For now, she's going through her home deciding what she will ship. She plans to ship her piano and some fine furniture pieces. Shipping will also include her cat at a cost of over 20k yuan, over 3000 dollars. She's got to take the cat to Shenzhen for a blood test, then if all good they will ship the cat three months later.

Woo Hoo! One more step knocked out! :)

Yifang is also packing boxes to ship here next week. It doesn't sound like she has what your sweetie has to ship. Yifang has lived at her mom's house for the last year, so most of her things are staying there. She's really only bringing clothes and a number of personal items that she doesn't want to leave. But we're going through the same "What to leave, what to take" routine. It's stressful.

Now you just need to keep checking with the CITIC bank to see when the package will arrive, get the tickets and settle into your home together.

I'm happy for ya, buddy! :)

Warren