Ware the heck are ya Wawster ?

I couldn't sleep at all last night, tossin' and a turnin', turnin' and a tossin'....wonderin' how that interview went.

So, tell us the GOOD NEWS, my man.

tsap seui

This from his timeline - he hasn't been on CFL since he posted in the Shoutbox on the 5th (at least he has his head in the right place)

Interview scheduled December 9, 2015....Yahoo!!!

That's already over with! (It's just about midnight going into the 10th right now)!

:bye1: Well thanks buddy. I waited until this morning to ask the question since I knew the interview was on the morning of the 9th (my evening of the 8th). I had thought I'd wait to ask in order to give them some time to party and celebrate over their success. I reckon they are still partying. :happydance: ....or maybe ol' Wawster forgot to pack the charger for his laptop or Ipad or Iphone or other type of mandatory smart phone, and his battery has joined the dead.

I hope all is well in Guangzhou.

Talk to us son, I want to put a gold star of success up by yore name. :flowers_and_kisses:

tsap seui

Yes, I am an impatient fan, and can't wait to hear the news of Warren's success. :victory:

Hi guys! Yup...no danged internet until just now. Yifang and KeYu were approved! :) The interviewer was the dadgum vice consul...and good thing too. The ladies on either side of him did not approve a single person when Yifang was there...they were downright nasty. But this guy was respectful, and actually smiled a few times. I'll fill in the details later tonight, but it was dead easy for Yifang. Woo Hoo! Another block knocked down! Right now we just arrived in the hotel in Lanshan...gotta shower and see the folks. Back later! :)

• Like 1

Thanks, guys!

The odd thing is, he wouldn't look at anything else she brought. Just collected the white books. Smiled when he saw my passport and asked if I was outside. Wouldnt take my taxes or W2s, eor letter, i864s...nothing but the white books.Then he returned to her all the docs I submitted to the nvc....made keyu sign a selective service agreement, and told them they were approved. Very, vrry short n sweet!

Ok...here's what Yifang told me...

The interviewer asked:

Do you know your husband's full name?

Do you know his ex wife's name?

Can you tell me his children's names?

How did you meet?

That was it. He did look over the doc I prepared with lots of captioned pictures....read it line by line to the very end (where I said I'd be waiting nervously outside!). He looked at a few pics we had taken just 2 days before with the three of us. He smiled at those and commented that we looked like a happy family. Asked Yifang where those pics had been taken...she told him it was less than 2 blocks away.

We WAY over prepared, but we're both glad that we did. Yifang is convinced that her confidence showed, and her constant offers to show him more evidence had a positive effect. But we were just plain lucky too. The lady interviewer to the right was talking loudly and nastily. The lady to the left was just grilling the daylights out of the poor applicant. But the guy Yifang got was human, and for that, we are thankful.