How to schedule the K1 interview

K1

She has the DS 160 confirmation, mailed the required items to the consulate and went to the bank and paid the fee. She made the profile online and signed in on the page to schedule the interview and the website continues to say that an interview appointment can't be made. I know others had this happen too, but I don't know the solution to the problem.

You will be dealing with the CGI Stanley site to do the DS-160 and schedule interview, study topics tagged CGI Stanley.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/index.html

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/47888-k-1-have-guz-number-what-is-next/

You just keep trying.

The simplest way to put it is to tell you that "everybody gets an interview".

People have tried to figure out when new appointments are made available - but I do not think that riddle has been solved. You just keep trying until you are locked out. I mean, you wouldn't blow all your chances for the 24 hour period in 10 minutes - more like spread them out in a breakfast, lunch and supper routine.

We did everything correctly and it seems it's just playing the interview scheduling game with the Guangzhou consulate/ CGI Stanley site. This and the DS-160 are new twists to me. I found a customer service phone number for the consulate somewhere in the governments websites. I had my K1 call the number to ask about scheduling and she actually talked to someone, but all they said was to keep trying. A day and a half later she got past the "No appointments available", made the appointment and received an email confirming the appointment date and time. As near as I can gather, they were scheduling interviews from Nov. 2 to Nov 5. She got one on the 5th at 0840. I didn't expect this to happen so quickly especially with the consulates computer problem this summer. Our original I-129F was sent to Texas in the middle of June 2015 and I didn't expect her to be here until the spring of 2016. Now I'm scrambling to get the I-134 form completed, it's supporting documents and additional relationship evidence to her before she needs to go to Guangzhou. I only need to make copies now and get one or two more documents. I think I will make two separate packages of all the documents and send the second one on a different day as a back up. I planned on going back to Nanning in the middle of November for a few weeks and carry these documents with me. So now I'm thinking to not go and just mail everything to her by some speedy method and train her online for the questions and answers for the interview.

I assumed the consulate did interviews daily, but maybe not. Maybe appointments are done in the blocks of 4 days, but I don't know how many times each month.

• Like 1