SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

Randy, that was cute. I have always had kinda a fetish for red headed gals. The last day of high school I had a friend that had red hair, even redder than hers, and she told me that she always had a crush on me. I always wondered what could have become of that seeing as though the one that I married turned out to love men all kinds, types, and sizes. OH well, that was an eternity ago now and I have a wonderful wife now. All for the best as we go through life.

• Like 1

Some simply incredible experiences in Egypt for Jordan (Travellight). She is still headquartered in Shenzhen, but left her boyfriend behind and has travelled by herself through Egypt for about 3 months now - a special interest of hers.

This is someone who knows how to travel.

Have a look if you're interested. She's made a series of 11 videos, so far, from Egypt.

Thanks, Randy. She has such large beautiful blue eyes. I have always wanted to go to Egypt and just when I was planning to go they had the big uprising there so I thought it best to wait for a few years for things to settle down some. Then other things transpired in my life that just kept holding me back. Same this fall. I was planning to go this past fall and with the refrigerator floor job and the fungal infection another holde up. I am about over that now. Perhaps this spring. I don't travel in the winter or summer only in the spring and fall. I am not a sun/snow worshiper. I will be sure to watch her other videos for sure.

But to be honest I am sure that she would get a much better reception than an old, ugly, short, fat man would get. What do you think?

Thanks, Randy. She has such large beautiful blue eyes. I have always wanted to go to Egypt and just when I was planning to go they had the big uprising there so I thought it best to wait for a few years for things to settle down some. Then other things transpired in my life that just kept holding me back. Same this fall. I was planning to go this past fall and with the refrigerator floor job and the fungal infection another holde up. I am about over that now. Perhaps this spring. I don't travel in the winter or summer only in the spring and fall. I am not a sun/snow worshiper. I will be sure to watch her other videos for sure.

But to be honest I am sure that she would get a much better reception than an old, ugly, short, fat man would get. What do you think?

You never know, Larry. One piece of equipment you will need is a gimbal - a selfie stick with video stabilization. Oh, and a drone.

Hey, go for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting and revealing look at SerpentZA. Thanks for posting this Randy. I enjoyed it and found it thought provoking in many ways. When I first moved to China (1997) I planned on staying a year. Wound up being here until 2003. It was a great time, rewarding in many ways both professionally and spiritually. Like any ex-pat, I had my ups and downs, but the ups far outweighed the downs. If my health permitted doing so, I would go back to ascertain the types of changes that have taken place since I left fifteen years ago. I sure there have been many. Once I was armed with that information, I would then make a decision on whether or not to move back. Of course, Li and Salina's wishes would carry the greatest weight in any decision of that nature.

What happened to GoPro? A good story about a modern company's life/death cycle (and what can happen with a stock market investment these days), but a bit wordy for my tastes

The boys still use them when on their motorcycles

What happened to GoPro? A good story about a modern company's life/death cycle (and what can happen with a stock market investment these days), but a bit wordy for my tastes

The boys still use them when on their motorcycles

Love these guys who need to throw a zillion words and ignorant illustrations to make a point that could have been done in 5 min instead of 15.

I bought a GoPro knock-off for 1/3 the cost with all the features and HD picture quality. There, that takes about 7 seconds to say. :)

• Like 1

A little more probing from Gweilo60

https://youtu.be/xJXPVSHZoKE

Gweilo60 draws his conclusions

Mine is that SerpentZA and laowhy86 just have a better media ('talking to the camera') presence - but yes, their more frequent videos and a 'preaching to the choir' syndrome drag their quality down some (in no small part, due to the Patreon choir)

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if he realizes where he is - this is in Wu Cai Tian Yuan. About 10 miles from Yulin, but still in the city limits.

We were there just 2 days ago to eat at the western restaurant at that hotel - not bad, but a little expensive. I'll post some pictures of the same hotel shortly.

I'm not sure if he realizes where he is - this is in Wu Cai Tian Yuan. About 10 miles from Yulin, but still in the city limits.

We were there just 2 days ago to eat at the western restaurant at that hotel - not bad, but a little expensive. I'll post some pictures of the same hotel shortly.

https://youtu.be/PN7a9hYYONY

An interesting little "poem" posted by someone on Gweilo60's video -

photo.jpg

A poem for all anti-China haters .
When we were the Sick Man of Asia, We were called The Yellow Peril.
When we are billed to be the next Superpower, we are called The Threat.
When we closed our doors, you smuggled drugs to open markets.
When we embrace Free Trade, You blame us for taking away your jobs.
When we were falling apart, You marched in your troops and wanted your fair share.
When we tried to put the broken pieces back together again, Free Tibet
you screamed, It Was an Invasion!
When tried Communism, you hated us for being Communist.
When we embrace Capitalism, you hate us for being Capitalist.
When we have a billion people, you said we were destroying the planet.
When we tried limiting our numbers, you said we abused human rights.
When we were poor, you thought we were dogs.
When we loan you cash, you blame us for your national debts.
When we build our industries, you call us Polluters.
When we sell you goods, you blame us for your trade deficit.
When we buy oil, you call it exploitation and genocide.
When you go to war for oil, you call it liberation.
When we were lost in chaos and rampage, you demanded rules of law.
When we uphold law and order against violence, you call it violating human rights.
When we were silent, you said you wanted us to have free speech.
When we are silent no more, you say we are brainwashed-xenophobics.
Why do you hate us so much, we asked.
No, you answered, we don't hate you.
We don't hate you either, But, do you understand us?
Of course we do, you said,We have our media and YouTubers.
What do you really want from us?
Think hard first, then answer... Because you only get so many chances.
Enough is Enough, Enough Hypocrisy for This One World.
We want One World, One Dream, and Peace on Earth.
This Big Blue Earth is Big Enough for all of Us.