Where have all the Chinese ladies Gone?

Thomas Promise

LOL, I"m here. Always!

I'm posting now to update my news! Yesterday I clicked a whole message but somehow it disappeared within a wink of an eye. See you, Tom, in my thread there!

Edited by Catherineli (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, ni hao Dennis, ni hao Thomas!

Finally I'm immersed in English environment! I'm really like a baby in the New World eyeballing the classroom. On the first day when I saw all the children standing up, I asked what was going on. Then I was told, "it's time for the school to be off." lol

Yesterday I didn't understand what the loudspeaker broadcasted, but I saw,with the broadcasting news, all the children quickly run underneath the table behind the classroom. Finally I know they are being trained to hide from a sudden attack from a sudden intruder.

Now I have a question for everyone. In China all women like to dress themselves as beautifully as they can. Habitually I dress up myself when I go to work. But here in America, it seems people only dress up for church or a wedding. Do I have to dress down when I go to work at school? An American woman said to me, "Oh you dress up so nicely. You beat me down". I can't see she is complimenting me or being jealous of me?

have another happily great day!

with great respect,

Catherine

• Like 1

More and more, both men and women will dress in "loungewear" to go out in public. Almost pajamas.

I seem to dress above my pay grade at work (people often comment) but that is only because the other people are dressing more down. I want to look like an adult with dignity.

Anyway, you did not come here to follow other people's rules. Please dress the way you like to dress!

Greg

Finally I'm immersed in English environment! I'm really like a baby in the New World eyeballing the classroom. On the first day when I saw all the children standing up, I asked what was going on. Then I was told, "it's time for the school to be off." lol

Yesterday I didn't understand what the loudspeaker broadcasted, but I saw,with the broadcasting news, all the children quickly run underneath the table behind the classroom. Finally I know they are being trained to hide from a sudden attack from a sudden intruder.

Now I have a question for everyone. In China all women like to dress themselves as beautifully as they can. Habitually I dress up myself when I go to work. But here in America, it seems people only dress up for church or a wedding. Do I have to dress down when I go to work at school? An American woman said to me, "Oh you dress up so nicely. You beat me down". I can't see she is complimenting me or being jealous of me?

with great respect,

Catherine

My God, Chinese women are the best dressed women in the world. Never lose your Chinese form of dressing. Wenyan gets many compliments from American women on her clothing. Yes, she may appear to be overdressed at times, but is it that she is overdressed, or the other women are just under dressed? :victory:

Not that I really need to, but, every time Wenyan goes to China I beg her to buy current Chinese fashions. She doesn't own a pair of jeans or sweat pants, or even tennis shoes (other than for when we work on her properties together). :rotfl:

Wear your beautiful Chinese clothes with pride, Catherine. Who cares what others think. Do they live in your skin? :oneeye: :guitar:

Rawknee

• Like 1

ahahahha Rawknee, "live in my skin," hahahaahah, you make me think of the movie "Ghost", a ghost jumped into another person's body to borrow his skin------ Who knows how many ghosts are borrowing my beautiful skin lol

How are you Greg? Thanks for encouraging me to be "normal". Yes,I've been working hard all my life. I can't lose the right of dressing myself pretty after many hardships.

Today I like to chat with you guys. Last Monday I was in a long white skirt because the school air conditioner made me feel cold. Then I matched another white short blouse, like a vest style with laces on. The co-workers said I was like having my wedding day, which made me embarrassed. So the next day I dressed all black, black leggings, black heels, black dress. They said I looked like coming to a funeral lol. The third day I made myself very feminine which perhaps aroused jealousy from the woman who is in the same class with me.

I do two kind of jobs, it seems. I'm responsible for one smart boy's life at school. His math is always Number One in his class. But his mom passed some physical problems to him. Sometimes he is too excited to control himself. I'm hoping he will become another Stephen Hawking. The second job for me is to teach some children math and English in the special class. These children are really slow in learning. My boss wants me to teach though I'm not certified yet. Then here is the funny part. Sometimes I have to correct their pronunciation and have them follow my accent to speak English. I have to put on a confident look by now.

In one word, I'm truly grateful for my life here at Tulsa. The Education Service Center found the school very close to where I'm living. It only takes me five minutes to drive. So I was recommended to the school by the Human Resources of TPS in summer.

Thank you for sharin' with me!

Have a Good evening! Then dream in color,wake up with a smile!

great respect from a Chinese red neck

• Like 3

Oh, xiexie ni men de red ticks! It's been my great pleasure to see the red ticks the minute I opened our forum. The red ticks tell me "Tsap Seul like this", "Dennis and Thomas Promise like this". So far I've had 117 likes. How happy I am !!! I'm on Cloud Nine now!!

• Like 1

with great respect,

Catherine

At one time an American woman dressed to the "nines" meaning very well and fashionable. Today with the encouragement failed political correctness tyranny of being mediocre, the attacks on family values, equal rights and independent woman (Inconsiderate) this has all changed.Obesity, (tons of fun) sloppy appearance are now the norm.

ahahahha Rawknee, "live in my skin," hahahaahah, you make me think of the movie "Ghost", a ghost jumped into another person's body to borrow his skin------ Who knows how many ghosts are borrowing my beautiful skin lol

How are you Greg? Thanks for encouraging me to be "normal". Yes,I've been working hard all my life. I can't lose the right of dressing myself pretty after many hardships.

Today I like to chat with you guys. Last Monday I was in a long white skirt because the school air conditioner made me feel cold. Then I matched another white short blouse, like a vest style with laces on. The co-workers said I was like having my wedding day, which made me embarrassed. So the next day I dressed all black, black leggings, black heels, black dress. They said I looked like coming to a funeral lol. The third day I made myself very feminine which perhaps aroused jealousy from the woman who is in the same class with me.

I do two kind of jobs, it seems. I'm responsible for one smart boy's life at school. His math is always Number One in his class. But his mom passed some physical problems to him. Sometimes he is too excited to control himself. I'm hoping he will become another Stephen Hawking. The second job for me is to teach some children math and English in the special class. These children are really slow in learning. My boss wants me to teach though I'm not certified yet. Then here is the funny part. Sometimes I have to correct their pronunciation and have them follow my accent to speak English. I have to put on a confident look by now.

In one word, I'm truly grateful for my life here at Tulsa. The Education Service Center found the school very close to where I'm living. It only takes me five minutes to drive. So I was recommended to the school by the Human Resources of TPS in summer.

Thank you for sharin' with me!

Have a Good evening! Then dream in color,wake up with a smile!

great respect from a Chinese red neck

Today's dress is called business casual. Men used to wear ties to work and women wore dresses and high heels. The emphasis today is to wear what is comfortable and not too restricting that allows you to preform your work most effeciently. Business casual dress still requires a neat and clean appearance. There are many sites that you can search to find what is business casual appropriate attire for you to wear.

We're all proud of you, YaJie. :)

xiexie Dennis, Xiexie Thomas and everyone. I understand work means work,or labor, so our clothes should be suitable for working process. I don't make myself too dressy at school. I guess it's the different dressing style from different culture that aroused people's attention. I love my job and myself. There should be a balance between them.

have a beautiful weekend!

Catherine

Long live Chinese fashions for women. Yesterday in Pittsburgh Wenyan wore her black stockings with a short short skirt that made it look like she didn't have a skirt on (what with a shirt top that wasn't tucked in), and calf length black boots. I loved watching all of the men who turned their heads watching her walk by. In China she wouldn't have raised an eyebrow. I love Chinese fashions. The sexiest in the business in my book. All legs and rear end....VA-VA VOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Gosh, Pretty Wenyan!! At school, I never make myself so beautiful as Wenyan. I never wear my qipao at school either. I don't wear things shorter than above the knees. I simply don't dare. Rawknee, Would you like to upload a picture of Wenyan? l like her know a woman likes her too lol

Edited by Catherineli (see edit history)

Long live Chinese fashions for women. Yesterday in Pittsburgh Wenyan wore her black stockings with a short short skirt that made it look like she didn't have a skirt on (what with a shirt top that wasn't tucked in), and calf length black boots. I loved watching all of the men who turned their heads watching her walk by. In China she wouldn't have raised an eyebrow. I love Chinese fashions. The sexiest in the business in my book. All legs and rear end....VA-VA VOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a leg man, I couldn't agree more, Ronny. during my time living in China, I think I permanently damaged my neck from turning my head so often to see a sexy lady walk by. I also have a chronic bruise on my side from Li elbowing me so often. :eyebrow: :bangin: