Hospital Info from Interview FYI

Its always nice to have some knowledge of what a place is like before you go. My lady arrived in GZ on Wednesday 3/4 and is staying at the Victory Hotel. She went to the Hospital on Thursday morning after going to the CITIC bank and paying for the Visa and got her reciept(sorry I did not ask which hospital she used) for her interview med exam. She said the folks at the hospital there were very kind (her words) and she was in and out with-in a couple of hours. She said they checked everything eye ears nose teeth and so on and they were very through.

NO shots were given and none rcommended. She did have her shot record from her hometown of Zhoushan with her and translated and cerified/notorized.

However and heres the twist for everyone to know almost two years ago she broke her right leg just below the hip socket and had to have the bone pinned. Well this has left a scar on her right leg where the surgery was performed and I guess for some reason the hospital wanted the info on it for the rocords. Well she is a quick thinker and said no problem called her mom at home and had her FAX I assume the prognosis to the hospital.. All ok and test results will be given on Saturday 3/6.. So good to go,, talk about one excited lady she was very happy with the results and staff at the exam. So if your loved one has anything that is obvious they would ask about make sure they bring to the exam.. However I am not sure why this would be a hold or issue to issue the Visa??? The only thing I can think of is metal detectors here in US.. We have traveled through the ones in China and never had an issue. Never set off as far as I know..

Heres the hospital she used

Health Care Center of Guangdong International Travel

#33 Shamian North Street, Shamian Island, Guangzhou

Tel: (020) 81219500, 81219513

Price: RMB800 for adult, RMB500 for child

However and heres the twist for everyone to know almost two years ago she broke her right leg just below the hip socket and had to have the bone pinned.

Good luck getting through the metal detectors at the airport!!!!!!!! <_<

We've made metal detectors our little family joke. Whoever sets it off has to pay the other two a dollar. It really breaks the tension and the long waits in line. To date, I have yet to pay!

However and heres the twist for everyone to know almost two years ago she broke her right leg just below the hip socket and had to have the bone pinned.

Good luck getting through the metal detectors at the airport!!!!!!!! :)

We've made metal detectors our little family joke. Whoever sets it off has to pay the other two a dollar. It really breaks the tension and the long waits in line. To date, I have yet to pay!

I have a metal plate in my neck and have yet to set one off, I even took one of the wands to see if it would pick it up an nope. I think it is titanium but not sure.