No One Can be Held Accountable!

Guest SloppyZhou_

Getting touched can be a good thing sometimes. But, you just never know these days. The one touching you can simply be dressed like a hot chick and not be a chick at all. Or, they may simply be a big ugly dude who likes to touch guys and hopes you'll like it. And, so it goes with the NVC ceac website. The in-between place where folks do stuff and then maybe pass it along to other folks. Some cross-dressed NVC dude creates a numeric identifier for your fine ass, and then sends you and email to let you know he's watching. He has to be careful though, because if he ever actually opens the account for viewing and/or editing, then a new date is stamped for all the public to see. Some folks are into public viewing.

After so many months at the hands of the incompetent who are shielded from public display and accountability by the doctrine of nanny nanny boo-boo, you can't do nothing, matter how many of your family members I torture and seek to treat badly because they can, and also seek more modern methods of torture, like, watching couples dissintigrate in hopelesslness, while they watch it happen, or even better, just get a body count after they are dead.

So, today, they touched again. A rare event from the bastards whom I will personally punch in the nose if I ever have the chance:

Wow! This is the K-1?? That's unique, Jesse, although I'm sure you've got many much more appropriate terms for it!

Guest SloppyZhou_

My case cannot be reduced down to idle chit-chat. Well, I suppose it can as most folks just want to move on with their lives. As I lay in a hospital bed at Matilda hospital in Hong Kong China, with my leg heavily infected, my previous wife who abandoned a few weeks before, I had time to think.

...and a lot of nights wondering whether or not I would be losing my leg from the knee down.

It should come as no surprise that most folks don't want to think or view, or God forbid just send an email or telephone call to someone in such a situation. It's just a helluva lot easier to go through the daily routine.

But while others are going through their daily routine of whatever it is they do in daily life, there are in fact people who are actually struggling with American effing immigration. That's an anomaly right?

Edited by Randy W
images removed at Jesse's request (see edit history)

Well now, so they lied about sending the case back, stalled around and screwed teh daughter's K-2 and now they are ready to give an interview. I won't burn up the board's bandwidth with what I have to say about the US State Department.

Good luck with the interview.

Guest SloppyZhou_

Well now, so they lied about sending the case back, stalled around and screwed teh daughter's K-2 and now they are ready to give an interview. I won't burn up the board's bandwidth with what I have to say about the US State Department.

Good luck with the interview

There will not be an interview for the K1 or the K2. We were forced to marry as we had no other option because there are people who work inside the US consulate in Guangzhou who abuse the doctrine of consular non-reviewability.

The CEAC website where I've been taking these screenshots the last 12 months is the link to the outside world that was previously fully out of view. I don't know if you recall the days when Candle members would try and track the movement of their petitions at the NVC after their cases were approved by the USCIS. Folks had things narrowed down to speculating DHL bulk shipments, and customs, and so on and so forth.

Our case has appeared as "READY" for almost 12 months now. Other case statuses are: "In Transit" and "At NVC." What appears on the CEAC website can help the couple track the movement of their petition as anything 'sent to' or 'returned from' Guangzhou must pass through the NVC first.

We are married now, so even if the K1 and K2 get magically "found" our K2 daughter will not be allowed to travel accompany her mother to the USA because she aged out last year. Marc Ellis speculates that her being so close to aging out may have been the motivation for the GZ consulate making our case disappear.

Also, she is no longer my fiance, as we are married. We are still trying to learn an explanation as to why the Consulate wrote to us via email that they had returned the Fiance Visa (K1) case to USCIS in June 2014.

Edited by SloppyZhou_ (see edit history)

Yeah, that's right, sorry, my memory is so bad I wouldn't remember my own name if it weren't tattooed on my wife's left breast. I have to constantly keep checkin' those puppies so I know what to write on checks.

We had a similar situation when they had forced sex with us (with our clothes on), we waited 8 months with no word on the K-1, and then I said "let's get married...F'em and the K-1". I go over and we marry, I get home and a week or so later I get a notice of action from USCIS....they had reaffirmed the K-1 and sent it back to Asshole Land in Guangzhou.

So this bullshit touch was just another act in the play of absurd from the cast that should be lined up and shot. Good luck again, on your next move in this sad game of chess you are forced into.

• 1 month later...

Two things.

1. Member may or may not see this, he left the board, but may be lurking as a guest or under a new name.
  2. His issues beagan with he NVC and Consulate which fall under DOS not DHS (USCIS falls under DHS)