No One Can be Held Accountable!

Guest SloppyZhou_

Guest SloppyZhou_

Some of them do look at this board, but it's impossible to know how often. Several years ago, someone from the consulate posted here for a while, but that was short lived. It's important to keep in mind that all consulates and embassies are shielded from being scrutinized by the public and even our own government. The blanket cover is the doctrine of consular non-reviewability.

If a conoff is having a bad day, or just decides he doesn't like one or both members of a couple, he or she has the power to destroy them. That includes returning their paperwork to the USCIS, which starts the cycle of a process that can last months and years. They are NOT supposed to reject any petition unless there is NEW and significant evidence that emerges AFTER the USCIS approved the case. USCONGUZ routinely rejects this US government law and directive and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Lawyers and couples watch it happen, and to date no one has been able to change it.

The US is one of the only countries on earth that puts the power of god into the hands of one single human being. That person, or conoff has the power to give a thumbs up or down to a couple. It's not supposed to be that way, but the loophole is given for US national security that believes them to be the last stop to keep evil criminals and terrorists from entering the US. The power has gone to the heads of consular officials. Who on earth is brave enough to take them on when they have the power to destroy families?

Edited by SloppyZhou_ (see edit history)
Guest SloppyZhou_

Perhaps her daughter can get the 10 year visitor visa. Heck, we were surprised at the single young lady friend of Fen's who got one recently and already here.

For now, we have no visa for anyone. It's very disappointing to file again when someone at the consulate decided for reasons unknown to return our K1/K2 petition to the USCIS. They are on record stating they returned the petition, but they are also on record as having lied about it. They still have our K1 / K2 and they still refuse to provide an explanation. I still can't get past how this can:

1. Happen in the first place

2. After it's known by all that it happened, that someone is not held accountable

3. That is isn't fixed to prevent it from happening

4. That all lawyers simply accept as being a part of the system that no one can change

I am now here in the USA and not only am allowed the chance to be victimized not once by this tyranny, but twice. I am also allowed the chance to watch and hear, and be a part of the tens of thousands of illegals who get priority over my family.

Folks don't care about this sort of thing. It's not fun to think about.

Perhaps her daughter can get the 10 year visitor visa. Heck, we were surprised at the single young lady friend of Fen's who got one recently and already here.

For now, we have no visa for anyone. It's very disappointing to file again when someone at the consulate decided for reasons unknown to return our K1/K2 petition to the USCIS. They are on record stating they returned the petition, but they are also on record as having lied about it. They still have our K1 / K2 and they still refuse to provide an explanation. I still can't get past how this can:

1. Happen in the first place

2. After it's known by all that it happened, that someone is not held accountable

3. That is isn't fixed to prevent it from happening

4. That all lawyers simply accept as being a part of the system that no one can change

I am now here in the USA and not only am allowed the chance to be victimized not once by this tyranny, but twice. I am also allowed the chance to watch and hear, and be a part of the tens of thousands of illegals who get priority over my family.

Folks don't care about this sort of thing. It's not fun to think about.

Yep buddy, when the State Department steps on us, we are ON OUR OWN. Thank God I had Candle during those days. There is no one that can help change what those bastards illegally do to us. You have to stop, pick yourself up out of the dust, regroup, and fight on. I wish it were different, but it ain't...and it never will be. Letters to two presidents, head of State Department Califuckyou, two different congressmen, countless emails and becoming a friend of sorts with Marc Ellis, help from two immigration liaisons....it just keeps one busy and you can tell your loved one "I am trying". You might as well whistle DIxie and back off on the jack porch.

Keep your spirits up, you'll never know what they did, Onward Kimosabe, you will win one day.

tsap seui

Wish I could say anything else. I guess Edith says it all

https://youtu.be/201B60N6ZsA

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

I am really sorry for your pain, and I hope that there will somehow be a good solution someday. I'm not qualified to give advice, since my spouse is still in Administrative Processing, but I hope that the collective brains and experience on this message board can find a creative way to resolve your problem.

Guest SloppyZhou_

My congressman is digging deep for answers and has managed to get Washington to launch an investigation. It is moving forward. Just received the following email from my liasion:

Thank you for your email. The National Visa Center (NVC) received the K1 (fiancée) visa petition filed by ########### on behalf of ####### and assigned case number GUZ2014######. We completed our processing of this petition and forwarded it to the U.S. Consulate General in Guangzhou, China on May ##, 2014. NVC currently has no record of receiving this case from the U.S. Consulate General. We will research the status and location of this petition with USCIS. Your office will be notified when this research is completed.

Guest SloppyZhou_

The investigation is progressing and the US Consulate in Guangzhou has been caught in lie after lie. Not once caught in lies, but over and over again while torturing a law-abiding couple!

It is very important to capture screenshots from immigration websites while any case progresses. NEVER count on them to keep track of what they do as emails disappear just like the servers that save it. We will take these criminals to the mat and pin them there for ALL the public of the world to see. Not just in the United States of America, but before the WORLD.

The case status date on the NVC website changes when someone opens the case to check it. For nearly one year now, USCONGUZ has had our K1/K2 case under their control and for nearly one year they repeatedly have stated the case had been returned to the USCIS. They lie and they've been caught! Just now, the case status date updated as the Washington investigation is moving forward.

The following is a copy of one of the many replies from the criminals who occupy the US Consulate in Guangzhou who repeatedly state that our case was not under their control.

Guest SloppyZhou_

Attorney Alan Lee, a long time observer of unconscionable abuses and behaviors that occur at the hands of rogue consular officials at Guangzhou stated the following:

Unfortunately you along with many others have been caught in the strange situation in Guangzhou in which its officers appear to have gone overboard on many marriage based cases. Just on anecdotal evidence alone, we have seen the consulate deny and return to U.S.C.I.S. in the States many cases such as yours without apparent reason.

No other consulate that we are aware of disregards good evidence. The practice in Guangzhou at this time appears almost unconscionable. First off, the consulate after first interview usually requires further evidence and after making the final decision returns the evidence to the individuals instead of retaining it so that the U.S.C.I.S. can review the entire record when the case is returned to the States.

The second way that Guangzhou frustrates individuals is by stating that cases are returned to the States when they are not. We have now created a form letter just for Guangzhou asking it to affirm exactly what date it sent a case back to the States since we have learned through experience that the U.S.C.I.S. many times does not have the case as it is still in Guangzhou.

Attorney Alan Lee, a long time observer of unconscionable abuses and behaviors that occur at the hands of rogue consular officials at Guangzhou stated the following:

Unfortunately you along with many others have been caught in the strange situation in Guangzhou in which its officers appear to have gone overboard on many marriage based cases. Just on anecdotal evidence alone, we have seen the consulate deny and return to U.S.C.I.S. in the States many cases such as yours without apparent reason.

No other consulate that we are aware of disregards good evidence. The practice in Guangzhou at this time appears almost unconscionable. First off, the consulate after first interview usually requires further evidence and after making the final decision returns the evidence to the individuals instead of retaining it so that the U.S.C.I.S. can review the entire record when the case is returned to the States.

The second way that Guangzhou frustrates individuals is by stating that cases are returned to the States when they are not. We have now created a form letter just for Guangzhou asking it to affirm exactly what date it sent a case back to the States since we have learned through experience that the U.S.C.I.S. many times does not have the case as it is still in Guangzhou.

Boy, frustrates is the key word in that last paragraph. WHy the hell the State Department bastards in Guangzhou won't even send a case back to the states is beyond comprehension. It was bad enough they took 10 months to deny our K-1 attempt...but 13 freakin' months to send the case back to NVC-USCIS????? What the F?? And it's not just your case or mine, it's lots of them, we are just online, in the public. Whoever came up with a policy to not send a case back to NVC-USCIS should be shot and rot in hell.

I hope your attempts with investigations, letters to whoevers and what not yield you more than mine did. My first congressional liaison was on orders from a House of Representatives that I had become personal friends with in the DC area to "do everything you can to help this man out". They were from California and he had been in office 8 or more years so she had established contacts with State and knew her way around. Even with her State contacts she couldn't get a single damn thing more than what I already had found out with my own calls to the DC State Department on that 202 number we all used to follow our cases when they were in Guangzhou. The two liaisons I used in PA were clueless...I went through the motions with those two just so I could look like I was busy to my wife....keep her spirits up so to speak. I knew they were worthless. My letter to two presidents....both forwarded to Janice Califuckya and those two State Department responses addressed something I hadn't even asked about, and were written on form letters that I wound up using as toilet paper.

I am a very happy guy in most of life's experiences but I will never let the damned State Department workers have any slack in my mind. OH, the last interview the lady was very nice to my wife and son but they had already decided we had been through enough wringer before they ever stepped up to the interview window.

Again, good luck with getting anything done with your attempts. You have to keep yourself busy and show your woman that you are trying. ..at least that was they way I looked at my futile attempts back then (never told my wife that though). I had some nice conversations with Marc Ellis over the "wait" but they turned into talking about our time in the Army in Vietnam as even he said all I could do was wait and file an I-130...really. He was very surprised that once USCIS finally got our K-1 case back it only took them 3 days to reaffirm it and send it right back into the lap of the bastards in Guangzhou, with not even a rebuttal letter sent out. He said that showed clearly what a lack of legal standing their denial stood on....NONE!!!

Man I hate seeing someone else go through this kind of pure shit...and to see that Guangzhou is still staffed by immoral and unconscionable heathens who could give a F less about other's lives. They get to play God now, in this life, let's hope they rot in hell in the next one.

And, I wish I could say ANYTHING to soften the wait. The wait is unbelievable. One has to dig down REAL F'in' DEEP.

tsap seui

Guest SloppyZhou_

Getting touched can be a good thing sometimes. But, you just never know these days. The one touching you can simply be dressed like a hot chick and not be a chick at all. Or, they may simply be a big ugly dude who likes to touch guys and hopes you'll like it. And, so it goes with the NVC ceac website. The in-between place where folks do stuff and then maybe pass it along to other folks. Some cross-dressed NVC dude creates a numeric identifier for your fine ass, and then sends you and email to let you know he's watching. He has to be careful though, because if he ever actually opens the account for viewing and/or editing, then a new date is stamped for all the public to see. Some folks are into public viewing.

After so many months at the hands of the incompetent who are shielded from public display and accountability by the doctrine of nanny nanny boo-boo, you can't do nothing, matter how many of your family members I torture and seek to treat badly because they can, and also seek more modern methods of torture, like, watching couples dissintigrate in hopelesslness, while they watch it happen, or even better, just get a body count after they are dead.

So, today, they touched again. A rare event from the bastards whom I will personally punch in the nose if I ever have the chance: