from getting P3 to schedule the interview

One note about the medical, vaccinations record is needed later in the states, have the med center seal the DS-3025 vaccination record in a separate envelope, to be brought to the USA filed when you adjust status after marriage.

Dan, Hi

Sorry for the question but did I get it right that I just need to ask for extra seal copy of the DS-3025 and ask them for, how they call it, "yellow book".

For s K-visa tell the medical center you need the vaccination DS-3025 form sealed in a separate envelope for use later in the states, they should also provide a yellow book the size of s passport for you to have as further record of vaccinations, however the yellow book is not acceptable for USCIS the DS form is.

The yellow book is an International vaccine certificate, which may be useful for other purposes.

One note about the medical, vaccinations record is needed later in the states, have the med center seal the DS-3025 vaccination record in a separate envelope, to be brought to the USA filed when you adjust status after marriage.

Dan, Hi

Sorry for the question but did I get it right that I just need to ask for extra seal copy of the DS-3025 and ask them for, how they call it, "yellow book".

For s K-visa tell the medical center you need the vaccination DS-3025 form sealed in a separate envelope for use later in the states, they should also provide a yellow book the size of s passport for you to have as further record of vaccinations, however the yellow book is not acceptable for USCIS the DS form is.

The yellow book is an International vaccine certificate, which may be useful for other purposes.

Thank you!