Visa in Hand!

Well after 149 days, one RFE, one Guangzhou telephone call she has her visa in hand. :worthy:

The price of tickets is fairly low this month so back in America by the 15th of this month. :plane:

We can relax, well until all the USA stuff starts, LOL! :signthankspin:

• Like 1

Well after 149 days, one RFE, one Guangzhou telephone call she has her visa in hand. :worthy:

The price of tickets is fairly low this month so back in America by the 15th of this month. :plane:

We can relax, well until all the USA stuff starts, LOL! :signthankspin:

Great news buddy!!!

Congrats! :yahoo: :victory:

Ya got me on that two month thing. :victory:

Good luck my friend.

Mike

Edited by NUWORLD (see edit history)

Congrats!

Next steps, clear the POE, marry within 90 days after arrival, and then adjust status.

One note, the I-94 card that use to be made out and stapled in passport has been changed to an online document. The beauty of this is no more lost I-94 cards. https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html

Thanks for the heads up, but she has been here twice!!! :signthankspin:

When i put in the K-1 I printed it out and submitted it with the application, they expected it.

She did mention her medical envelope is now "white" and at Guangzhou they did open it for a quick look.

Not sure if you researched this but another recommend thing to do is get vaccinations handled in China when doing medical, and have the vaccination record sealed in a separate envelope to be filed with adjustment of status paperwork, will save you from having to deal with a Civil surgeon that may try to hit you for another full medical.

Not sure if you researched this but another recommend thing to do is get vaccinations handled in China when doing medical, and have the vaccination record sealed in a separate envelope to be filed with adjustment of status paperwork, will save you from having to deal with a Civil surgeon that may try to hit you for another full medical.

Clarification. Unless something has changed that I haven't heard about you will still need a civil surgeon to sign off on the vaccinations. A new exam won't be needed but it can be difficult to convince a civil surgeon. Here is a link to a civil surgeon locator.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

I recommend making a list in an outward spiral from where you live and start calling until you find one that will sign off on the vaccinations for a reasonable fee.

She tried to do it all at the medical in China, they told her she would have to come back weeks later?

She was already a bit nervous so I said we take care of it here.

So I already made some calls and we have a new Chinese Female civil surgeon in town!

She will transfer the vaccinations they will get from our local health department for $24.00.

Note: Most local health departments do the shots at a much lower cost, this is especially true for minors.

She tried to do it all at the medical in China, they told her she would have to come back weeks later?

She was already a bit nervous so I said we take care of it here.

So I already made some calls and we have a new Chinese Female civil surgeon in town!

She will transfer the vaccinations they will get from our local health department for $24.00.

Note: Most local health departments do the shots at a much lower cost, this is especially true for minors.

Excellent!

If you can post the doctor's info to this thread: http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/41344-us-civil-surgeons-and-the-i-693/