Passed Interview for Removal of Conditions, Green Card still not here

Hey guys, me and my wife went to an interview to remove the conditions of her green card. The interview went great, she said we passed but we didn't get any type of 'receipt' or anything, she just said that it would be in the mail about a week from then. That was the week before Thanksgiving, and we still haven't received anything in the mail. Should we be worried? When should we try contacting them? I really hope we won't have to go to the office again because its at least a 4 hour drive! (and there is no way to call a local office...)

Look at case status here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.doIt will indicate if the card has been produced.

In the mean time, the expired card and extension letter will continue to act as evidence of LPR status.

I would give it a month, and if nothing seen, schedule an infopass appointment to ask where it is, and get an I-551 stamp in passport.

Look at case status here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.doIt will indicate if the card has been produced.

In the mean time, the expired card and extension letter will continue to act as evidence of LPR status.

I would give it a month, and if nothing seen, schedule an infopass appointment to ask where it is, and get an I-551 stamp in passport.

Sadly, we've had issues with the online website with our case number, the national hotline can't even see it (but the local office can). We have the stamp, we went for it before the interview because we were worried since she was approaching her expiration and we haven't received an interview notice yet. I'd really hate to drive there to ask about the green card, but if its our only choice I guess we'll have to.

All ours came in about 20 working days. Remember they probably didn't work the holiday, and the PO is busiest this time of year. Calling won't help, the help line is just staffed with contract workers. They see what you see online. An INFO pass would be the only sure way to know. Give it time, everyone is busy and slow nowadays.